I've decided to start NTNP

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I think ttc just puts to much stress on me and my hubby. Our early loss in May crushed us and we have been trying so hard since then and I'm not even sure if I have ovulated since then, but my cycles have been regular. We've decided that it will happen when it happens, although I will still get crazy around af and start poas every day, I have decided to stop temping and stressing. We are a very serially active couple anyways so all of the planning is just too much for us. I MAY in the second half of my cycle take temps here and there to see if they are high and I will probably watch my cm becuase that's something obvious and hard to miss lol. I also will probably still be on here like crazy bevause I think I am addicted! Lol hopefully this will be our month! Third times the charm right? Lol af will be due on August 12th and if I notice O I may start testing before so be on the look out for my posts lol:)

I think it's so great you can do that. And hopefully you'll get your :bfp: very soon. My fiance and I just don't BD enough for a baby to be conceived without watching my cycles like a hawk. We'd go weeks and weeks without it and it will just never happen that way. But it sounds like you have everything you need. So just relax and enjoy the process and hopefully it happens very soon and you get a sticky bean! :)

NTNP is probably the best way to go about TTC..at least in my opinion. I guess the OH and I are doing that now though I am tracking CM, and paying attention to my cervix around when I usually O because we don't DTD often enough.

I thought not temping would be more stressful, but I actually love it. Especially for me since I'm an interrupted sleeper (honestly don't remember when I slept through the night last) so I was always concerned my temps weren't that accurate. Though I could still detect a temp spike....I hate taking my temp.

Last month was my first month off temping and I did end up taking my temp off and on when I felt like it, or remembered. But this cycle I just don't care to.

We are also coming up to a year of trying, so I thought in the very least I'll give myself the next few cycles off of stressing about temps and just enjoy TTC before we need to go see a Dr.!

Its easier said than done and it is something that I still definitely notice being in my mind, but I already feel some stress that is off of my shoulders. I am hoping to notice a change in my CM like I used to and hopefully get a bfp soon. I think I am going to try two months off and if it doesn't happen then I may start temping and tracking more because that would be about 6 months. I got pregnant with my daughter a week after stopping bc and with my last pregnancy we were NTNP for 2-3 months and got our BFP. I'm trying so so so hard not to think about it!

Always keep your hopes up. :)
I conceived my son a few months after a loss. Just keep your chin up and soon enough your miracle will be here before you know it. <3

Thank you! I had read somewhere that 3 months is a good amount of time for recovery and what not, not sure how true that is? When TTC it seems like we google and believe everything that we read! lol. It has been nice not worrying about it though and putting more focus into other things! My hubby's birthday is on Tuesday and I have a jacuzzi suite booked as well as reservations at a fancy restaurant and bought a new dress and got him a new outfit and have a romantic night planned :) He doesn't know a thing either which makes it even better! I've been putting a lot of focus and planning into that:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->