I've decided

F

FertilMertile

To leave the boards. I'm sorry girls but I'm not too sure what's up with me. I don't think it's TTC-related cuz this is my 2nd cycle trying so it isn't like it's been a strain on me or anything. Everything at home is perfectly fine. My kids are happy and healthy and DH and I are doing perfectly fine. I really can't figure out what happened but my moods have gone haywire. I always felt the urge to help people, answer questions, etc but now I feel like I have absolutely no energy to do so. I read everyone's posts and I try my best to answer them. Sometimes I have concerns of my own (some I post, some I don't) and the reason I don't post them is cuz I don't wanna be a bother to anyone. I don't wanna be the girl who posts all the time with a million and one questions. Truth be told, I really don't know EVERYTHING there is to TTC and pregnancy so I may need a question answered from time to time but I really don't wanna bother anyone. I've just been down for the past 2 days. I'm fatigued and I'm very moody. I'm also very short-tempered as of late. I'm gonna leave the boards. I'm sure I'll be back cuz I should let you girls know if I ended up getting my BFP. It wouldn't be fair to you. I'm not that type of person to leave people in the dark like that. Maybe once my moods lift up again I'll come back, but I don't know at this point.

I'm sorry girls. All of those still trying, good luck and lots of baby dust. To those who are awaiting their BFPs and/or AFs, I hope either one comes so things can start moving along. Those who are pregnant, I'm wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

I've never been part of a forum like this before. This wasn't a regular forum to me, it was more or less a place where anyone can just jump right in and talk about anything they wanted to. It's very comfortable and I enjoyed it. Like I said, more than likely I'll be back. I just don't know when.

Good luck girls...:hugs:

well good luck hun xxx baby dust to you too xxx
i am sure we'll see you soon with good BFP news xxx

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. :hugs: please update when you do get your BFP! :)

aww gurl i hope you feel better you have my number and my e-mail please keep in contact with me on a daily basis you can talk to me about anything your definitely not a bother...i have your e-mail too :hugs:

and you shouldnt feel like a bother look how many posts i put up the last couple days we are all here to help each other and help you too...when ever you need to talk or have a problem you know that we are all here to help you too...even tho not all post get read but whenever i see one i can help with i try to and i definitely dont know everything..your such a big help and a good friend i hate ta see ya go but i do understand

We'll miss you!!! :hugs: Come back soon!! Take care. xoxoxo

I know its ahrd not to lend a helping hand, but i wish you would stay and aleast lurk a little :) best wishes!!! And we still need that stronger than pcos bumper stciker hugs!!!

I know its ahrd not to lend a helping hand, but i wish you would stay and aleast lurk a little :) best wishes!!! And we still need that stronger than pcos bumper stciker hugs!!!

This actually made me smile and I've hardly smiled all day :flower: Thank you so much. I really do wanna stay. I just don't know what's bugging me. It better be pregnancy-related! lmao

aww gurl i hope you feel better you have my number and my e-mail please keep in contact with me on a daily basis you can talk to me about anything your definitely not a bother...i have your e-mail too :hugs:

and you shouldnt feel like a bother look how many posts i put up the last couple days we are all here to help each other and help you too...when ever you need to talk or have a problem you know that we are all here to help you too...even tho not all post get read but whenever i see one i can help with i try to and i definitely dont know everything..your such a big help and a good friend i hate ta see ya go but i do understand

I really don't wanna leave. I honestly don't, but I don't know what's up with me. I just wish it would go away and I hope it's pregnancy-related cuz to feel like this for NO reason really friggin sucks lmao.

lol gurl its your hormones...a few days ago i was on here and i wanted to cry felt like i had no one to talk to lol...(sounds silly now) but its how i felt but i figured "this to shall pass" lol sometimes i jsut feel like crying for no reason...ima big crybaby lol manuel dont understand and said hes tired of me cryin LMAO

PS IM GONA BUY STORE BRAND TEST LOL

Hormones definetly!!! Ttc forums are nice but they can take its toll dont go... Just take a little breather i am sure ill get bbbo too(baby bump burn out),lol.

Hormones definetly!!! Ttc forums are nice but they can take its toll dont go... Just take a little breather i am sure ill get bbbo too(baby bump burn out),lol.

:haha: BBBO! I think we all get it! I feel like I have a touch, and I'm only on month #2 TTC....it's just so all-consuming!

:haha:Very true. I don't know, I'm so comfortable here. I think sometimes I just get "touchy". Like I want more people to answer my questions or something lmao. Even though I do get a good amount of feedback, sometimes I just get into my down-moments. Can't help it, I'm a Pisces ;)

Well I don't know you very well but still from what I've seen you're really helpful and encouraging to everyone and thats really awesome. Hopefully your just dealing with some pregnancy hormones and you'll be back soon to tell us you got your BFP. Hope the break helps in some way and hope to see you back when you do decide to come back :)

Well I don't know you very well but still from what I've seen you're really helpful and encouraging to everyone and thats really awesome. Hopefully your just dealing with some pregnancy hormones and you'll be back soon to tell us you got your BFP. Hope the break helps in some way and hope to see you back when you do decide to come back :)

I don't think I'm gonna leave. I think I just had a sudden outburst. I've been like this off and on for 2 days. With my kids, DH and family. I don't know lol. Btw, my right leg went completely numb for like a good 5 mins. I don't know what THAT was about. I think I'm just sleepy. I need DH to come home so I can rest. That's what I think it is.

Thanks sweetie! :flower:

Hope you feel better soon petal.
This ttc takes it's toll, we all have questions and sometimes it's hard to talk to people who aren't in the same boat, that's why this board is so great. I havent been here very long , but i really appreciate the posts that you've made. You've given some great advice and support and asked some great questions. I hope you change your mind and stay with us, we need your friendly face round here, but if you do take a break, please let us know when you get your bfp.
Keep strong sweetie, gl xx

If you do decide to take a break...good luck and :dust: If not...we look forward to hearing more from you!

Hope you feel better soon petal.
This ttc takes it's toll, we all have questions and sometimes it's hard to talk to people who aren't in the same boat, that's why this board is so great. I havent been here very long , but i really appreciate the posts that you've made. You've given some great advice and support and asked some great questions. I hope you change your mind and stay with us, we need your friendly face round here, but if you do take a break, please let us know when you get your bfp.
Keep strong sweetie, gl xx

:flower:Thank you so much. That means a lot.

I'm not gonna go. I'm just down. I think I'm tired lol. You know when you get so tired you become very moody and don't wanna talk?? -- that's how I'm feeling :( but I'm sorry girls. I'm not gonna leave. I'm glad you all feel the way you do about me being here. I love helping people.

Glad to hear you are sticking with us. Af got me today, so I'm here for at least another month. Going to try and chill out a bit more this cycle though. No temps, no charting. Just a few opk's and a lot of Bding lol.
We just have to be patient and keep strong, and stay positive. It will happen for all of us!!
Baby dust to everyone xx

I'm sorry she showed :( Stupid witch. I hope next cycle is your BFP cycle!! I really do. It's a pain in the ass and a smack in the face after all the hard work put into TTC. This is only my 2nd cycle but with my son I tried for 7 months and endured a miscarriage on my 2nd cycle. It really does take its toll. Hang in there sweetie. It'll be over soon and it'll end with a nice BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->