I've decided

Im glad you've decided to stay! I really enjoy reading your advice to everyone :)

Im glad you've decided to stay! I really enjoy reading your advice to everyone :)

:flower: Thank you sweetie, that means a lot :) I think I was just having a moment lol. Sometimes it happens. I guess I'm just mentally exhausted but it's very nice to know you girls view me the way you do. I'm glad I can help. That's all I care about. It isn't about getting an award or being "the best", y'know? I just like giving people the answers they're looking for.

I'm so glad you decided to stay! I think we all go through our ups and downs on this board. There are a lot of emotions tied to ttc and they get even more out of control when you add in our hormones. I hope you feel better soon! Just know we're all here for you.:hugs:

I'm so glad you decided to stay! I think we all go through our ups and downs on this board. There are a lot of emotions tied to ttc and they get even more out of control when you add in our hormones. I hope you feel better soon! Just know we're all here for you.:hugs:

Thank you!! :hugs: I appreciate that.

Yea, I think I'm just down about having to wait 10 days lol. Sounds dumb, I know. And plus I have a friggin UTI and it's killing me :(

I think the waiting is what gets to us all. I know I start out really positive every cycle and by the time I've been waiting a couple weeks, I start doubting things will every happen. TTC is a roller coaster ride and should come with a warning!

I think the waiting is what gets to us all. I know I start out really positive every cycle and by the time I've been waiting a couple weeks, I start doubting things will every happen. TTC is a roller coaster ride and should come with a warning!

Yes, that's exactly how I feel right now!!

Bye FertileMertile!! We'll miss you and I hope you'll come back soon!

:hugs:

I'm glad that this post has a happy ending. Don't go, I love your posts! :flower:

Hello fellow Piscean... I know that feeling all too well!

Fertilem., as soon as i read your post I thought, hmmm HORMONES! LOL..Hope I am right..updates please. Hugs and best wishes!

babes please dont go you have help me loads and i love our chats xx

maybe write a journal? about how you feel babes that may help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"