• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i've eaten cheese on the 'to be avoided list'

Gemma Simone

Reaction score
I was at an italian restaurant at the weekend and specifically chose a meal without any cheese as was worried about what type it was. But when the meal came out they had grated cheese all over it. I think it was grana padana cheese which is a raw milk cheese. I'm worried about listeriosis which can take weeks to develop and can have no symptoms. Have any of you guys eaten cheese on the no-no list?

yep ive eaten brie by accident

I did the day before I found out it was some sort of blue cheese. Also my friend ate cheese to be avoided throughout her holiday as she didn't know she was pg and now has a healthy 1 year old!

things happen hun long as u avoid them in the future!!

i wouldnt worry about it too much, im sure it will be fine x

That has happend to me too. Just avoid them in the future is youre safest bet. Im sure all is well

I've heard that it's ok to eat them if they're cooked, right? The same as you can eat heated up deli meats?

thanks girls. I guess there's nothing I can do about it now. i'll just have to avoid it in the future like you say. its reassurring to hear that others have made similar mistakes without incident :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"