I've gained 20 lbs (eek)! someone please make me feel better

americanhoney

Reaction score
I'm almost 24 weeks and gained 9 lbs in a month. My total weight gain is 19 lbs...how bad is this!?!??

I feel like I need a diet!

i have gained 35 lbs.... :)

Oh god bless you for replying! The doc was like 'have you been eating differently?' I said no although these little Debbie Christmas tree cakes will be the death of me!

I mean where does all this weight come from??

i gained 17 pounds in a month :dohh:

In total gained 32 pounds so far :happydance:

I've gained 19lbs overall too... DH has really been nagging me. I feel like I'm eating enough for 10 people, so I've tried cutting down on my portion sizes and not snacking as much. I'm still eating quite a bit, but DH keeps telling me off like I'm starving myself :/ he just keeps saying "you have to eat. You have to feed Harri!" it's like god! I know I get hungry more, but Harrison is only little, he doesn't need md to eat a family sized portion of chicken and chips... That's just me being greedy XD haha. Bless poor DH, he's trying to look after me!

But yeah, you're not the only one!

XxX

today at my MW appt I weighed 152, and that puts me at a total of 25 pounds. :)

I love them lil debbie christmas tree cakes too lol..... i dont know wher the weight comes from i ate what i wanted before n now the same but just puttin on alot of weight wth this lil boy ..... :)

I had gained 21lb by the time I was 14 weeks, no huge change in diet, although I did not get sick, just nausea if hungry.

I have refused to get on the scales since tbh, although I attribute almost 10 lb to the humungous knockers :winkwink:

Me too!! I was good then all of a sudden BAM. Gained another 10 lbs. Im prob around 18 lbs because my last dr appt was late afternoon, all others were first thing innthe morning. Ive been getting so full after eating so thatschelped with my portion control. Holiday time is going to be hard!!

you sound like your doing just fine! Everyone's different..I have gained 30 pounds all together so far and I felt my jaw drop at my last appoitnment..I had some how gained almost 13 pounds in one month?! I still exercise and eat healthy with a few indulgences a week :)

i have gained 35 lbs.... :)

Oh god bless you for replying! The doc was like 'have you been eating differently?' I said no although these little Debbie Christmas tree cakes will be the death of me!

I mean where does all this weight come from??

I tried those the other day for the first time and I actually didn't like them..but keepbler has their holida cookie selections out and they had these almond powder covered sugar ones :) mmmmmmh

Thank you for this thread! It makes me feel SO much better! I've gained 20 so far... My doctor doesn't care much about weight. I gained 60lbs my last pregnancy and lost it in 4 months because I nursed so she is quite content on what I do. Thank goodness!

Im 24 weeks tomorrrow and ive gained 20lbs also! but everyone keeps telling me how tiny I am for 6 months so god knows where its gone! probably to my boobs and bump! heres some pics! lol x

Attachments

• 23 weeks bump.jpg
    23 weeks bump.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1954 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN1954 (Medium).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3
I'm not even bothering seeing how much I've put on! We can lose it after.. Chocolate is like my best friend at the min. So probably gained alot lol! We are pregnant let's just enjoy eating lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->