I've got the TTC Blues...

Trying4BFP

Reaction score
Hubby and I have been actively ttc for 4 months now. Before we were trying to see if it would happen on it's own and with my irregular cycle we decided we needed some outside help... So, I'm on my 4th round of clomid as I take my last pills tomorrow. I should be feeling hopeful right??? WRONG...I'm honestly thinking about taking a break from ttc after this. I hate testing and seeing the BFN, especially with clomid...it's like during that tww every pms symptom is ten fold, I'm reading symptoms online and comparing, and I think, maybe this is it...maybe we finally got a lil bean to stick...NOPE. Jokes on me! Lol... So I'm writing this to ask, has anyone else felt this way so early on? I've read posts and most ppl said that after 6 months they think about taking a break...am I a weirdo for feeling this way?

Hubby and I have been trying for 6 months so far. One of which I had a 45 day cycle! So you can imagine the suspense there. The women in my family are also notorious for having late bfp's show up.
I have definitely had the blues, but they usually last for a short while and then we go high gear for the new cycle. When we started the sixth month trying, we started thinking of getting outside help but that's really the last thing I want to do. This cycle I am late again and AF has still not showed up so I have hope still!
Don't give up yet! Some things take time :hugs:
And when the day comes you will be even more ecstatic !
Good luck:)

I know how you feel, I had to take a break last month, from clomid, from temping, OPKs...everything. I feel better this month which is my 4th round of Clomid. I have much more energy to put forth. Good luck to you!!

Thank you!
I am really trying to be patient, but with so many ppl around me getting pregnant it just makes it a little more difficult. And then I hate the question "so when are you two going to have a baby?" It's none of your business ppl, hello?! I think it is so rude when ppl ask that. Everyone can't look into their lovers eyes and poof there is a baby.

Yeah, I think a lot of us can relate.
My husband blames me for our issues conceiving

Oh no! Why does he blame you?! I'm sure it isn't your fault. Perhaps it's displaced frustration

He is really uneducated with female reproductive system, and females in general.
But I guess soon we'll take a trip to the doc's to see whats up! If I don't end up with a bfp this month
FX!!

I did 15 rounds of clomid altogether trying for my 1st daughter. Didn't my bfp until 4 rounds after my laptop copy which diagnosed endo and pcos. Had to have a bit of work done on my womb though to remove all the endo! Hang in there you will get your bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->