Ive lost the plot!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Lat night i lost it :lol: i was in bed asleep as u do! an woke to go loo. When i come back to bed DH said somethin cant even remember what it was, but i started laughing and that was me for about 30 mins i couldn't stop i ended up cryin cos i was laughin that much :shock: i woke Kai up poor little thing was so tired this morning!
Useles post just found it quite funny an scary :lol:

:shock: Hysteria, in the middle of the night! Frightening! :shock:

Does your DH not know what he said? :lol:

Wobbles said:
Does your DH not know what he said? :lol:
He went work at 4.30 this morning but ill ask him later, it cant have been that funny though cos Mark didnt even laugh he just kept sayin what the fook is up with u and that made me laugh even more :lol: im shatterd today!
x

Personally i would say its the first sign madness......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hehe only joking!! Did make me laugh though!! :lol:

OMG......I have done this about 3 times during my pregnancy.......laughed so much I was uncontrolable, but then I ended up crying my eyes out in the same breath and feeling really low :cry:

Talk about weird! :?

Tam said:
OMG......I have done this about 3 times during my pregnancy.......laughed so much I was uncontrolable, but then I ended up crying my eyes out in the same breath and feeling really low :cry:

She says during her Pregnancy but she means many times in her life.

I have hung up the phone on her in the past when she's been laffing uncontrollably when I have been abroad or on a business trip in the UK.

She does it quite regluarly!

FREAK!!!!

ImTheDaddy said:
Tam said:

She says during her Pregnancy but she means many times in her life.

I have hung up the phone on her in the past when she's been laffing uncontrollably when I have been abroad or on a business trip in the UK.

She does it quite regluarly!

FREAK!!!!

:oops: Yeah, but not where I end up upset and crying tho...........

What can I say, I like a laugh! :D

Aww Sophie, just remember it is much better to be laughing than crying :D

Tam I know exactly where your coming from. Last PG in particular I had several episodes of hysterics where I couldnt control myself and ended up crying and feeling really depressed all of a sudden. I can remember it was over the name 'Hugh Jackman' I dont know why but I found the name so funny I ended up crying with chest pain and couldnt stop laughing so I cried.

Cat said:
Tam I know exactly where your coming from. Last PG in particular I had several episodes of hysterics where I couldnt control myself and ended up crying and feeling really depressed all of a sudden. I can remember it was over the name 'Hugh Jackman' I dont know why but I found the name so funny I ended up crying with chest pain and couldnt stop laughing so I cried.

Horrible innit Cat!

when ive been pregnnat or feeling a little down, i tend to sit straight up in bed eyes wide open and mumble a load of shit to OH while hes either just got into teh room or just got into bed :oops: :oops: he says i freak him out :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->