ive moved house

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sammiesmile, Jan 23, 2011.

1. sammiesmile

sammiesmile Guest

and well im knackered. i never did much lifting or anything but day before we were moving my youngest had been unwell diagonosed asthma attack and has been in hospital (he's ok now) thank god . but im so tired only had a few hours sleep its a good job i moved before i had the baby tho as it wud if been worse after having a c setion. any1 moved lately being halfway through or more. xxxx just need to unpack everything now arrrrrrgg:growlmad:

2. jessshakespea

jessshakespea Well-Known Member

I moved yesterday! Thought best before I got too big and my pgp got the better of me. Hubby and a friend did all the lifting but I was still exhausted :-o still more to move today and then give the old place a good clean. Boo!

3. mum2beee

mum2beee Well-Known Member

I moved last week ... never been so knackered!

I got pulled over by the police that evening because I was driving around in my car with no lights on at night :dohh: ... Told them sorry but I have been moving home today and don't really know what time of the year it is right now ... :shrug:

So I understand your pain ...
    :sleep:

X