"I've never known a baby like it. She never stops moving!"

I feel u mrs. raggle. Me n my SIL had baby 4 months apart. Her daughter is taken cared off by in-laws, well i'm ok with that since me n hubby lived far from them, but sometimes when in-law visits us they always compare my LO to his cousin, like how behave is SIL daughter, no need to cuddle all d time, plays on her own and when tired just gave her comfort thing (pillow) and fall asleep on her own. A complete opposite with mine, very active, noisy (talkative bb) ,and have to be rock n suck (bf) to sleep.

Just thank heavens they rarely visits us, once n two months. well to be fair MIL said, she miss my bubba's laughter. guess that's the good thing with an active child,they are lively n fun! :>

Both my little ones a very lively they both started rolling a 3 weeks old and have never stopped since, they both never really slept through the day alfie had dropped napping by 14 months and Molly only has 2 20 minute naps per day and I only stopped swaddling a nap times as she would just move and not go to sleep.

They both go to bed at 6 pm and sleep right through until 8 am but still don't stop moving whenever I check them there in different positions and alfie throws himself around his cot that I can here the bangs through the floor and he talks in his sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->