Ive only gone and done something stupid!!!

Per16

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! I am so stupid!!! i have my scan tomorrow and I have been reading threads on other people who have had their scans and I have come across so many that go to their scans so excited and then they are told there is something wrong, the baby has no heartbeat, that they see the baby lifeless and floating! :cry: this flipping terrifies me!!! I dont know why I carried on reading and now all I want to do is cry from fear that tomorrow will be something unexpected and sad???? I am so scared, I really dont want to be cos I am also so amazingly excited and have butterflies thinking about seeing our baby and I already love him/her so much, soooooo cross with myself!!!!!Sorry having a rant!!!:dohh:

Oh hun, at this stage the chances of anything being wrong are so slim! Every woman gets nervous before a scan its natural, but honestly i am sure everything is fine :hugs:

Thankgod for that!! i feel the EXACT same, i have my scan next weds i'll be 12+2 and im terrified!!

i have a good friend who has lost 3 babies due to MMC and im shitting a brick!

I totally understand where you are coming from!

Just to add i think its totally normal to have fears etc... and im sure we will BOTH be fine

PMA PMA !! ;)

Thank goodness I am not alone with this stupid fear, it seems so real doesnt it?! Bricking it! I almost wish it was today!!!!! but I also feel like xmas eve! So confusing I dont think I will be able to settle until I get there and they tell me everything is ok and to top it all off I am having period like pains which I am convincing myself is a bad sign eerrrgghh! I hope you girls are all ok!

hi hun, i felt exactly the same as you. but worrying could affect your baby you know, try to get your mind off it, just enjoy seeing your baby on the scan, im sure everything will be fine xxx you'll have to let us know how you go in the scan.. good luck xxxx

Yep im the exact same! thankfully my mind has been on my 2 boys as they are on easter hols at the moment but im sure monday when they are back at school and the countdown to weds comes i'll be a jibbering wreck!

I am the exact same and I have a 5 day wait til my first scan. I've had nothing at all up to yet and i'll be nigh on 14 weeks at the scan.......only 1% of pregnancies are MMC's so I'm still thinking we're safe and spent last night putting together our gift list on Mothercare! :happydance: Not been greedy...just picked out what we want! :rofl:

Try to keep positive....baby has hung on in there through all these weeks.....I bet they're just dying to wave hello at your scan!

Hope you're ok hun! And STOP READING BAD THINGS!!!!!!!! :hugs:

hahaha Aimeee, that is so what i am going to do, bad, bad, bad, ah can you imagine a little wave that would be amazing!!! Wow yours is coming up soon, Ill tell you all about it tomorrow!!! eeek! I hope you are having a good day!

Thats a shame huni, try not to worry yourself as youll be getting stressed and stressing your lil baby! :hugs: It is so hard not to feel scared we all do, and it is hard when you read peoples heartbreaking stories but try to look at the positive stories too and remind yourself of the happy ones!

Take care. xx:hug:

I know exactly how you feel, i just want my scan out of the way now!!!

fingers crossed for you, and let us know how you get on hun xx

hahaha Aimeee, that is so what i am going to do, bad, bad, bad, ah can you imagine a little wave that would be amazing!!! Wow yours is coming up soon, Ill tell you all about it tomorrow!!! eeek! I hope you are having a good day!

Day's not too bad actually....i'm alone in the office this morning (Lots of BNB time!! :happydance:) and then off to a meeting in leeds this afternoon. Not been on a train since being PG and they can sometimes be a bit dodgy for my travel sickness so this could be interesting! :rofl: may calm my nerves witha celebratory cheeseburger (naughty but nice!!)

Yep mine is Tuesday next week so just got 2 more days of covering the now mahoosive bump! (i'msure it's mostly bloat still :rofl: either that or i've put on huge amounts of weight!!) then I can let it all hang out! :happydance:

You'd better tell me all about it....I want to know everything!! :hugs:
Keep smiling hun....and have a really nice day too! xx

Thank you Chrisi! I am going to think of really nice things and maybe even start to look at prams!!! I know positivity is the key worrying doesnt change a thing in this life xxx

Cheeseburger!! Hmmmmm good idea and take an Ipod or sommit on the train, that will distract you Aimee! Cant wait to see your scan pics and your bump!! Ill try and post myn up tomorrow if I know how too! Chat tomorrow!

Cheeseburger!! Hmmmmm good idea and take an Ipod or sommit on the train, that will distract you Aimee! Cant wait to see your scan pics and your bump!! Ill try and post myn up tomorrow if I know how too! Chat tomorrow!

I've got to work on the train....which I think is what sets me off. Reading on a moving vehicle can't be good for you surely!

Hop it goes soooo well tomorrow and get those pics up pronto...I'm so excited for you xxx

Everyone feels like this. Honestly. I posted a similar thread myself just before my 12 week scan. I was working myself into a real state. :hugs:

I went to the scan, and there was baby, happily wriggling away. As soon as he/she came on the screen, the sonographer said "there's the heartbeat". PHEW. :baby: :cloud9:

Don't read any threads related to MC, don't google anything, just try and distract yourself. I know it's tough, been there done that LOL, but in a matter of hours you'll be looking at your little one on a screen and trying not to cry because you're so happy!!

Your baby is patiently waiting to wave to you ... enjoy your scan :hug:

Thank you Avabear, what a great post, I know it is all about the positive mental attitude, I am trying to stay away from those bloody google sites that have terrifying stories, they are no good, what is meant to be will be thats how I am thinking and to be honest I am starting to feel like a kid at xmas, so excited! Cant wait now!

There is a post with a pic in somewhere!
here you go..

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/122397-back-scan-sooooooo-exciting.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->