I've reached 5 weeks! Thank you everyone

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I know it's nothing big but that to me is more hope than I ever had before. I had an early miscarriage three days after getting a bfp in June. I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant or had a chemical pregnancy if I didn't do a test on the day AF was due. I know most people say I shouldn't of been so sad over it but I was devastated because I had gotten so excited. It had made me the most paranoid wreck for the last week since getting a BFP and knowing I am now 5w1 has made me feel so much more relaxed and ready to get excited. I know that things can go wrong, but this is the furthest I have gotten in the last year since me and OH have been TTC.:happydance:
5weeks is no milestone I know, there is no heartbeat yet and my baby is no baby yet but I'm just too happy to have gotten this far.
Thank you for reading my novella, lmao, and I'm sorry to everyone for my panicky threads before and thank you to everyone for the support.

Keep the hope luv and take little steps at a time xx praying for health bean for you xx

If it's a milestone to you, then that is all that matters! Congrats, hun! :happydance:

Congrats hun!!! I say celebrate every step you feel like celebrating!!!!!!

I'd say that's a milestone!! Congrats!
And no one should tell you how to feel... I had a chemical pregnancy before I got pregnant with my son, and of course you have the right to mourn that. Not everyone feels the same way about it, but you can feel however you need to! I've had a chemical pregnancy, a pregnancy with a healthy baby boy, then a miscarriage, and now 11 weeks with this baby (healthy so far!). I say celebrate your pregnancy when you are pregnant, and try not to borrow trouble- although I know it's SO hard not to. Wishing you h&h 9 months! :flower:

Someone once told me to celebrate every week (this was after me having 3 miscarriages)...and so that's what I did. I did a little something or bought something small every week. Congratulations on making it to 5 weeks!!

Thank you all. I have my first appointment with the early bird centre today to sort out midwife appointments. It's all so different to when I had my daughter

Congratulations! I had an early loss too and feel like every week is a milestone

Congratulations, every week is a huge milestone for each pregnancy some just choose to focus on certain weeks over others. I say celebrate every week !!

EDIT ** Just realised I'm five weeks today too so hooray for our five week old sticky beans**

I'm five weeks today also congrats to all of us xxxxxxxx I think weekly celebrations are a great idea

Every week is a milestone !! I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->