i've snapped...

emalou90

Reaction score
... i can't control my hormones anymore..

my brother is over today and my OH decided to say 'can you hang out the washing..'
so i go to the washing machine (bending over is killing me at the mo) and get all the washing out and bring it into the living room to hang on the airer.

meanwhile my OH and brother are talking about how washing smells etc (weird boys haha) while waiting for me to finish so we can all go to the shop

so im struggling now, i keep dropping clothes on the floor and having to bend over to pick them up, so im getting annoyed with myself because im making them wait more

then OH compares me to his MOTHER (i do not like his mother one bit, you should all know this by now! haha) and says 'oh i dont get why we put washing powder crap in'

WELL ITS TO GET THE CLOTHES CLEAN

(his mother only uses one of those wash tabs, which is fine, but i like to use two things, washing powder and conditioner)
so anyway long and short of it is that i had a go at him because he kept saying it was a waste of time..

even though he doesnt do any of the washing and i do it all.. why should he care.

it ends up with me sitting here while they have gone to the shop
had a mad clean of my kitchen because my OH left it in a state after he tiled this morning. joys.

sorry just had to vent... my hormones are taking over and i cant take itttt :cry::growlmad: xxxx

awww hun. men can be sooooo annoying at times cant they, they really dont understand how this pregnancy lark affects us! my hubby is great but i always end up shouting a him in the supermarket whenever we go shopping cos he just stands there telling me what to get off the shelve and he knows it kills me to bend down... plus i can never get up again :haha: o well they'll never learn will they :dohh: x

haha exactly!

poor boys though, they came back with pork mince not beef and linguine not spaghetti for tea! hahahahaha
what would they do without us ladies.

feel better now, after having a stress. not good though :( x

the excuse was amazing...

''well we don't look at packaging''

- when he rang me to ask what it looked like!!! lmao :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member