I've started bleeding now :-(

scoobylyn66

Reaction score
After my bad scan on Thursday where they couldn't see a heartbeat so they rebooked me for 10 days time in case they had made a mistake because I have a very bad tilted uterus, I have now started bleeding today and the cramps I now have are very painful. I passed what i think was the mucus plug a few hours ago as something very slimy and greasy tinged pink came away after a shooting pain in my cervix (sorry TMI). So, I think this is the very end and I will probably miscarry on my own.

On the upside at least I won't have to have D&C on 23 December which I was dreading.

Thank you all so much for your support over the past few weeks. Good luck to everyone.

i am so sorry :( i'll be praying for you and your health.

So so sorry to hear that things have not gotten better. I will be thinking of you!! I hope the pain doesn't get too bad :hugs:

Oh, I'm sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:

Oh hunny i am so so very sorry hugs xxxx

Hugs your way...sending the warmest wishes and best thoughts. The power of positive energy <3

Im very sorry to hear this wishing you all the best xx

I am so sorry :hugs: will be thinking of you

Still bleeding very heavily and passed what I think was fetus early hours of this morning (too scared to delve) and now passing massive clots as big as my fist. It's also pretty painful cramping.

Have rung EPU and they said keep them informed.

Scoobylyn, I am so, so sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some closure in the fact that your body is reacting as it needs to and that no medical intervention (fingers crossed) is required. Keeping you in my thoughts xxx

Oh hun I am so sorry. I understand the pain you are going through right now as I have been there.

Try and stay strong, hope you have got lots of support :hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->