IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Renaendel

LTTTCARL
Reaction score
Since my IVF was bumped from June to September I figured I might as well get the ball rolling on our group!

Welcome to the group!

Baby on Board
1BabyDreamer:baby:
BabyD225:baby:
Christie2011:baby::baby:
Cowgirl:baby:
Crystal8:baby:
Dizzy Dolly:baby:
Em260:baby:
krissyB :baby:
Luciola:baby::baby:
N8ie :baby:
Sunshine1217 :baby:
TTCbaby117 :baby:
Wannabemom:baby:

PUPO :)bodyb: stands for "tough fighting

Waiting on Fresh a Transfer
Boopin4Baby

Waiting on FET
TinaDecember :bodyb:
Hopethisyear

Waiting on Retrieval
4magpies
Babyymaybe
BumpHopes
ES89
FairyTales87
MariaIsabella
Missbliss3
Rachy28
SoCal Girl - fresh
Wish2Bmom-fresh, icsi 2x

Many Hugs to
Amanda1235
Beneathmywing
Hopethisyear
MissCassie
TTCbaby117
Prayingforno1
PS57002
Psalm23v6
Renaendel
S08

Ill join if you don't mind. I have IVF late July to early August....

My dr put me on vitamins for now which include:
Vitamin C, E, Fish Oil, Beta Carotene, CoQ10 800mgs, Calcium, B Complex, L-Arginine

She also gave me DHEA but when she got my AMH she told me I didn't need to take it, I had a bad reaction to it so I am pleased with that.

2 weeks ago I had a Hys and Lap to remove a big fibroid.

Now I must heal and wait it out until I start stimming, which should be around July 23rd. I am on a short protocol without down regging.

I just added E to mine. I am looking at an acai berry concentrate. Studies so far from that look really promising. CCRM in Colorado just did a study and had something like an 80% success rate in their off trial using it where their normal rate is 38%. I need to see how large their sample size was and their criteria.

I hope you heal well. I was still pretty sore after my lap and tube removal. 2-3 weeks of good healing. I had four large uterine polyps and those took me about a week and a half to heal but we were able to go in vaginally for their removal.

Oh it is so much easier to have this done vaginally. I had a hysteroscopic myo a few years back and I really bounced back from it. This one....not so much. AF showed a couple of days ago so I have been bleeding straight for almost 3 weeks now...ugh....well on the up side...it is almost done.

Wow acia berry huh? those numbers sound amazing. If you could please find out the specifics on that study I would love to read it also. I have also read about wheatgrass. Well I ordered some and will put it in my protein shake in the morning. I figure it cant hurt, right?

Also I forgot to add, I am taking some Royal Jelly with Propolis also.

I also see you have immune issues....are you doing Ivig or Intralipids with this cycle?

The hope is that by postponing until September I can avoid all that. In a way I am really lucky because my autoimmune is Celiac Disease because there is an easy way to drop my antibody counts. Now I have a very severe case of it. So I have pretty brittle bones, and am on an army of supplements because my body can't always absorb nutrients properly. A lot of the external side effects manifest like lupus.

So no wheat, barley, rye or oats in food, makeup, shampoo, soaps. We have to remove any possibility for cross contamination in the house. The littlest amount and I get super sick. My friend brought over her one year old, I handed his bottle to him and had severe pain and d for the next week.

My GI also put me on low FODMAP and no gums (guar) for this last month so I can't eat anything preprepared. There are maybe 30 allowed foods in my diet. My appointment is on Monday to review and pending her approval ivig and intralipids won't be necessary and I have a solid three months to boost egg quality.

I am still a little nervous as both my brother and I were iugr babies, because of my moms CD. Hopefully I can avoid that.

Wow sorry to hear that.....Good luck at your appt.

Yes you have 3 months to prepare yourself. that is exactly what I keep telling myself. What can I do now for my positive outcome in 3 months.

I started googling the acai berry and I do see the research they did. it was a very small amount of women but it seems it is still ongoing. I am curious to see how it all works out.

Well, I picked some up just to eat. They are tasty but certainly had some side effects. I am not as hungry eating it. I have a bit more energy and it has bumped my sex drive which had fallen off completely with the birth control.:blush:

Hubby supports this endeavor 100% and I'll be asking my Re about it at my next meeting.

Wow that sounds like great side effects LOL....weight loss, more sex and energy....SIGN ME UP!

What brand did you get? Did you get a pill or freeze dried?

https://www.amazon.com/100-PURE-Per...p/B001Z672RM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Looking back the lack of hunger may have been from my period showing up. Will need to keep testing.

Thanks! Ok well let me know how you do on it!

Hi ladies! Can I join?
We plan on doing icsi in September and with the program we choose we get one fresh and one frozen cycle. We have our planning meeting in July, then shot class. Good luck!

hi everyone!

Hope you dont mind me joining? DH and i will be doing IVF in Aug (Treatment Planing 30/07/15)

At the moment, im only taking pregnacare as thats whats the FS told us to take from now until treatment starts. DH and i will be using Donor Sperm but would love to join and see how everyone gets on :) x x

Welcome CG and bumphopes. 3-4 mints out. Just a perfect amount of time to bump egg quality.

Hi, girls. Mind if I join? I got a BFP my second IVF in March that unfortunately ended up being a blighted ovum. I'm still waiting for AF to show since my D&C five weeks ago. I'm doing autoimmune blood work next week and blood clotting blood work done and then waiting for results. Hopefully looking at a July transfer? FX! Praying my baby is in my three frosties.

welcome! Do you know which immune panels they are running on you? I just finished mine.

So exciting seeing everyone go through IVF at the same time! Will be great to be able to support each other through the whole thing. Like i said on my earlier post, im taking pregnacare but nothing else. should i be taking anything else or doing anything whilst i wait? x x

welcome! Do you know which immune panels they are running on you? I just finished mine.

Actually not sure.. DH got his done on Thursday and I am going on Tuesday. I will ask them. What were your results, if you dont mind me asking?

To answer your question. Positive for celiac disease, negative for RA and lupus! Celiac is a lot worse than not eating gluten or a touchy tummy. It literally ate away the lining of my small intestine. This is where you absorb your nutrients and produce the enzymes to break down foods.

I lost the ability to eat gluten, dairy, eggs, beans, nuts, sugar and about 90% of fruits and veggies. I lost the ability to absorb calcium, folic acid and a few others.

So I am on a specific diet that still balances my nutrients with the foods I can eat. They also added a few more supplements. I started iron back up this week and it is really helping. Nutrient labs are all normal again, so it is baby making time. :)

To answer your question. Positive for celiac disease, negative for RA and lupus! Celiac is a lot worse than not eating gluten or a touchy tummy. It literally ate away the lining of my small intestine. This is where you absorb your nutrients and produce the enzymes to break down foods.

I lost the ability to eat gluten, dairy, eggs, beans, nuts, sugar and about 90% of fruits and veggies. I lost the ability to absorb calcium, folic acid and a few others.

So I am on a specific diet that still balances my nutrients with the foods I can eat. They also added a few more supplements. I started iron back up this week and it is really helping. Nutrient labs are all normal again, so it is baby making time. :)

Wow, crazy! Hope it all goes well for you.

DH & I are getting tested to see if our hla-dq alpha matches. I really hope we don't have a match at all. I'm terrified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->