IVF cost in Houston

fairyy

TTC # 1
Reaction score
Hi. I am 33year old and currently did IUI and got a BFN.
I am mentally getting ready to try IVF.

Anyone knows how much IVF cost in Houston ? What are the best fertility clinics in Houston ? Is there any option to buy any particular health insurance that covers IVF ???

I am now with Houston IVF in memorial city.

Hey, I don't really know of any fertility clinics in Houston, but I wanted to tell you about ARC. I financed my IVF through them and they are wonderful. They have package deals which make things a lot cheaper. I got two fresh and two frozen cycles for 21,500.00, which saved us tons because a fresh cycle at my clinic is 13,500 and a frozen cycle is 3000. I wasn't sure at first that I really neede all of those but was glad I did choose that package because I ended up using 2 fresh and 1 frozen. They only contract with certain drs, so maybe ask your clinic if they are in contract with them. You can also visit the ARC website and see who they work with in your area. I'm sure there are other finance groups, but I just had a really good experience with them.

Also my husband was born and raised in Houston, and I'm from Galveston county originally!

froggyfrog: Thank you for the info. I will look into their website.

I have been to Galveston. I love Texas. Summer gets quite hot here, but otherwise everything is so nice.

Btw congratulations on your pregnancy.:flower:

Houston Fertility Institute--still $$$ but slightly less than Houston IVF I think. Dr. Witz or Dr. Griffith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->