• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF cycle #2, Testing out my HCG trigger shot to BFP or my BW!!

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
I had 3 3 day embryos transferred on Tuesday 10/11 and I did my trigger shot 7 days ago on Thursday 10/06. I am testing out my trigger shot until it goes negative so I know if I get a BFP if it is real or not! Wish me luck! :thumbup: My HCG BW is on Saturday 10/22! Here is a picture of my IC's so far and my embryos! I have 9 left after transfer and I amhope to freeze them all if they make it to day 5 so I have some in case I need to do a FET cycle. :thumbup:

The top 2 IC's are day 6 and the bottom 2 are day 7, the tests pretty much look the same. For my first IVF cycle it took about 10 days or so for my trigger to disappear but by than I was already getting my BFP!

7 days past trigger IC's.jpg

12 embryos paint jpg.jpg

3 trans embryos jpg crop.jpg

Yay good luck!! Following!

Thanks for cheering me on girls!!! :hugs::flower:

Here are today's IC's! 8 days past trigger and 3 days since transfer! :thumbup: I think the IC's are a teeny tiny bit lighter, but I am not totally sure they are actually lighter today! It is very hard to tell! :wacko::dohh: the bottom 2 are day 8, they are in order, middle 2 IC's are day 7 and top two IC's are day 6, two for each day! Thanks for looking! Keep the baby dust and good luck wishes coming!! :thumbup:

day 8.jpg

day 8 progression.jpg

It does look the slightest bit lighter. Loads of baby dust coming your way!!

So I found a website that recommenced when to test after a 3 day transfer or a 5 day transfer and I can expect a possible legitimate BFP starting on Monday!

Here is the web link:

https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...(2WW)-if-and-When-to-Do-a-Home-Pregnancy-Test

I was trying to figure out when to test with a 3 day so I think I have solved the mystery now! LOL! I am all stocked up on a million different kinds of tests and ready to rock! I have FRER, 10 miu sensitive IC's, pink handled IC's, dollar store tests and walmart tests!!! LOL!!!

Embryo update. So out of my 9 remaining embryos a total of 4 were able to be frozen. Two of those were froze on day 5 and the other 2 were froze on day 6! I was hoping for more but I am happy that I at least have that! I figure if this cycle doesn't work than I can try for 2 FET cycles with the reamining 4, do 2 for each cycle, so that would be it for me. I just hope it doesn't take another FET and that I am prego right now!!!

Thanks again for cheering me on girls! :hugs::flower: Here is my 9 day since trigger IC, very very faint! I am not sure if you can even see it in this pic! So it looks like the trigger is almost out of my system so by tomorrow since it will be day 10 I am thinking the tests shouldbe stark white. So anything after that should be a BFP!! Fingers crossed!!! I woke up with soar boobs, that was a big sign for me when I was pregnant with my twins, so I am hoping that is a good sign!!

9 days IC.jpg

Hopefully you won't be needing the frozen little ones just yet!!! It is good that you have them though for the future.

Hopefully tomorrow the ic will be stark white and then the line will start coming back!!! Good luck.

I'm so excited to see your bfp! Sore boobs are def a good sign.

10 days since trigger today and a pic of 9 days to 10 days! So I thought the test would be negative today since the trigger only lasts 10 days, or so I have heard! But I swear that the IC this morning is a hint darker instead of lighter??? What do you girls think. It is early to get a BFP, but if I am pregnant with multiples than I wouldn't be surprised if it was showing now! I am starting to get a tiny bit excited! With my first IVF cycle when I was pregnant with my twins my tests never went negative, they just got light and then started getting darker again.

10days.jpg
progression 9 days, the two tests on top, 10 days the bottom two tests

9to10day progression.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back