IVF DRUGS from Asda...need advice.

caline

Reaction score
I have telephoned Asda pharmacy this morning and they say they will do IVF drugs at cost price. The quote is for about £1000. I have not been able to get through to the company used by my clinic, but I think the Asda will e cheaper.

Has anyone else got their drugs this way? Did the pharmacy accept the clinics prescription? Did you get all the drugs on time etc

I have always used the drugs company attached to the clinic before so feel a bit wary doing things this way.

Thanks.

I read a few ladies have used Asda before hun.. And yeah i am sure there accept your prescription from the clinic i cant see why they wouldnt as its a proper prescription and valid.. :)

I took my clinic prescription in to a Sainsbury once for some bits and they accepted this like i said it is a REAL prescription..It just looks different to them normal NHS ones were use too thats all.

I have heard loads say Asda were cheaper and also good but not on this site i use another site and lots of women got there drugs from there.

You could see if your place you used before can match the price and use them tho if you perfer that

xx

Hey you!

Yep I have used ASDA in the past, and havent had any probs. I used to go in after work put my precription in and them collect the next evening. I had the clinic's perscriptions. You don't get any needles thou.

Once they couldnt get everything that I needed but that wasn't ASDA's fault at the time the was a nationwide shortage of some of the drugs.

:kiss:

I'm pretty sure they will be a lot cheaper than your clinic as there will be a mark up there I would have thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->