IVF/FET April-May 2019

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd set up this thread to see if anyone else is going through IVF and transferring in May like me! We are having a frozen embryo transfer starting next month and will be transferring middle to end of May. This is for a second child (our first was born as a result of IVF in 2016) and I feel so so nervous. Excited too but major nerves! Would be nice to have some cycle buddies to share this with <3

Hi! I don't have any type of timeline yet, but ideally I'll be transferring around then as well. My husband finally gave the green light on trying for our second so I'll be making the call to the doctor in the morning to try to get a "what do I need to do to go go go" appointment scheduled. I only get one shot due to finances but I'm so hopeful. Best of luck to you, let the nerves begin!

Hi! I don't have any type of timeline yet, but ideally I'll be transferring around then as well. My husband finally gave the green light on trying for our second so I'll be making the call to the doctor in the morning to try to get a "what do I need to do to go go go" appointment scheduled. I only get one shot due to finances but I'm so hopeful. Best of luck to you, let the nerves begin!

Best of luck to you too!

My first meeting for this round seems so far away, but is set for April 16. If everything goes smoothly hopefully I'll be able to transfer around the end of May, mid June at the latest.

This is my second FET, the first failed and we just had our second transfer on May8th. I dont go for blood test u til Friday the 17th. I am very anxious as we transferred two this time. Never had fertility issues as I have 2 older kids but divorced there father after 16 years of marriage and remarried a few years back. My husband has no biological kids so we decided to try together, only problem was I had my tubes tied many years ago. Everything in ng has been perfect and we aren't sure why first transfer didn't stick, could have been because all the meds my body had been thru previously for the egg retrieval. I want to do HPT but so nervous. Talking to others foing thru this or who have helps a lot.
So any positive stories or encouraging words is appreciated

This is my second FET, the first failed and we just had our second transfer on May8th. I dont go for blood test u til Friday the 17th. I am very anxious as we transferred two this time. Never had fertility issues as I have 2 older kids but divorced there father after 16 years of marriage and remarried a few years back. My husband has no biological kids so we decided to try together, only problem was I had my tubes tied many years ago. Everything in ng has been perfect and we aren't sure why first transfer didn't stick, could have been because all the meds my body had been thru previously for the egg retrieval. I want to do HPT but so nervous. Talking to others foing thru this or who have helps a lot.
So any positive stories or encouraging words is appreciated
Wishing you so much good luck! When were trying for my first son we got a positive on our second transfer. Putting two back in definitely helps your chances as well. If you do end up testing early I'd give it at least two more days. It's POSSIBLE to see something super faint now (I did with my son but only realized it was there when I had all of the ones I took lined up next to each other). I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Hi ladies,

I had a FET on 17th May.
We transferred 1 x 5BB and 1 x 4BB. I'm already beside myself and I'm just at the start of the TWW!
I have tested (silly I know) ics and guess what... both BFN! I know it's too early.

This is transfer number 4
Weve had 1 fresh cycle, 4 embryos frozen as it was a freeze all due to ohss. We then transferred 2 day 2 frosties - bfn, again another 2 day 2 frosties - bfn.
We then had another fresh cycle where we transferred 1 4AB blasto - bfn, we had 5 blastos on ice.
So 17th May we transferred 2 of those... praying so hard this is our time as its breaking me down each failed cycle

Hi ladies,

I had a FET on 17th May.
We transferred 1 x 5BB and 1 x 4BB. I'm already beside myself and I'm just at the start of the TWW!
I have tested (silly I know) ics and guess what... both BFN! I know it's too early.

This is transfer number 4
Weve had 1 fresh cycle, 4 embryos frozen as it was a freeze all due to ohss. We then transferred 2 day 2 frosties - bfn, again another 2 day 2 frosties - bfn.
We then had another fresh cycle where we transferred 1 4AB blasto - bfn, we had 5 blastos on ice.
So 17th May we transferred 2 of those... praying so hard this is our time as its breaking me down each failed cycle

Good luck! That waiting between transfer and testing is killer. I know when mine happens in seemingly forever I'll be testing twice a day from probably day 3 on. It's the only way to keep my mind straight. I hope that second line shows up for you soon!

Good luck! That waiting between transfer and testing is killer. I know when mine happens in seemingly forever I'll be testing twice a day from probably day 3 on. It's the only way to keep my mind straight. I hope that second line shows up for you soon!

Thank you hun and I'm sending you stacks of babydust.
I'll test fmu on a frer and see what that brings xx

Thank you hun and I'm sending you stacks of babydust.
I'll test fmu on a frer and see what that brings xx
I know fmu is usually best but if it doesn't come back with a strong line or anything just remember, in 2017 when I got the positive with my son fmu always gave me weaker results than afternoon tests. No idea why, but just wanted to say it does happen. :) I'll be able to start the testing fun in a month from today!

Yeah weirdly enough my strongest tests used to be in the afternoon! Good luck & baby dust :dust:.

I’ve got my transfer today if the embryo thaw goes ok! Eek! I’m so nervous!

Yeah weirdly enough my strongest tests used to be in the afternoon! Good luck & baby dust :dust:.

I’ve got my transfer today if the embryo thaw goes ok! Eek! I’m so nervous!

Fingers and toes and everything possible crossed for you!

Sorry meant to update, transferred a grade 5AA embryo and am 3dp5dt now and going mental :lol:

Thank you. Did some more tests today but I think I have line eye...

6E4F50A5-797A-4F26-A618-F01EE01FDBBB.jpeg DBD617DC-F1D5-47DF-BEDE-D528F7021125.jpeg 9768146A-BD1B-4FCB-B9C3-9E273DA5E133.jpeg

Well, if you do, then I do too! I'm fairly certain I see the faintest line on all of them, especially that pink dye one. So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->