IVF/FET Buddies for December 2020?

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
So we’ve gone ahead and booked the first consultation for our FET on the 3rd November aiming for a January transfer! Anybody else doing IVF or an FET and transferring early 2021? Thought it’d be nice to have some buddies to get through this with! People going through other forms of assisted conception are also v v welcome! The more the merrier! <3

Hey Kittie!

Wanted to wish you well on your FET!! I am sure you will get many more ladies joining you soon. I signed on to see who was doing IUI this month and found your transfer post.

How many eggs do you have frozen?

Hey Kittie!

Wanted to wish you well on your FET!! I am sure you will get many more ladies joining you soon. I signed on to see who was doing IUI this month and found your transfer post.

How many eggs do you have frozen?

Thank you! We only have one frozen embryo left now. So it’s a bit of a last chance saloon this one as we’re not sure if we will go through another fresh cycle or not. Best of luck to you with your IUI!

Thank you, Kittie. I heard FETs are best but never been through either myself.

Sending prayers to embryo to be a sticky, healthy, happy lil bean.

Hugs

Thank you, Kittie. I heard FETs are best but never been through either myself.

Sending prayers to embryo to be a sticky, healthy, happy lil bean.

Hugs

Thank you <3

Haven’t updated in here for a bit but our appointment is now in 9 days after our consultant had to change it! Still should be a January transfer fingers crossed. Am so so nervous. I think it’s because all the while the embryo is still frozen there’s that hope of a child one day but once it’s used it’s all so final as this probably will be us done. Though I’d prob consider egg sharing if I was eligible and could persuade DH. But most likely this will be it. It’s all very daunting. I’ll prob be ok once we get going but right now feel very emotional about it.

So we’ve gone ahead and booked the first consultation for our FET on the 3rd November aiming for a January transfer! Anybody else doing IVF or an FET and transferring early 2021? Thought it’d be nice to have some buddies to get through this with! People going through other forms of assisted conception are also v v welcome! The more the merrier! <3

Hi dear!! All the best on your FET! I've just did my fresh ET on the 7th Oct! May it be a smooth journey for you! :dust::hugs:

Hi dear!! All the best on your FET! I've just did my fresh ET on the 7th Oct! May it be a smooth journey for you! :dust::hugs:
Thank you very much! And congratulations to you I'm guessing from your ticker! <3

Thank you very much! And congratulations to you I'm guessing from your ticker! <3
Bless God for this gift! Still very early and trying to be cautious as well.. been POAS daily.. my FMU isn't strong.. usually my 2nd MU or evening urine really shows the line.. :lol: this is my 7dp5dt test.. still have over 30 sticks to pee on.. lol!! Madness! :mrgreen:

IMG_20201014_132624__01__01.jpg

Bless God for this gift! Still very early and trying to be cautious as well.. been POAS daily.. my FMU isn't strong.. usually my 2nd MU or evening urine really shows the line.. :lol: this is my 7dp5dt test.. still have over 30 sticks to pee on.. lol!! Madness! :mrgreen:

View attachment 1089033
I think that looks a great line for 7dp5dt! <3

I understand the caution though. We had a chemical at 4 weeks and 2 days last year and I found it so difficult. Has made me extremely nervous for this try <3

I understand the caution though. We had a chemical at 4 weeks and 2 days last year and I found it so difficult. Has made me extremely nervous for this try <3
Same here dear.. back in Nov 2019, we had a CP at 6 weeks too... But during that point my lines were stagnant in progression.. been faint for a week.. like currently, even the slightest cramps made me nervous... Hang in there dear... Im sure God has plan everything beautifully for us all.. [-o&lt;:hugs:

Same here dear.. back in Nov 2019, we had a CP at 6 weeks too... But during that point my lines were stagnant in progression.. been faint for a week.. like currently, even the slightest cramps made me nervous... Hang in there dear... Im sure God has plan everything beautifully for us all.. [-o&lt;:hugs:
:hugs:

Bit of an update...had my first FET consultation on the 20th October and, as I was early in my cycle they agreed to fit me in on day 21 of this cycle so I can avoid cycling over Christmas. So now we have a provisional transfer date of the 4th of December!

good luck with the transfer, I keep my fingers and toes crossed.

OMG....just now seeing this. Its just a couple days away!!!!! SOOOOO happy for you!!! Please keep us updated on how you are.

OMG....just now seeing this. Its just a couple days away!!!!! SOOOOO happy for you!!! Please keep us updated on how you are.
Thank you! Transfer is actually now not likely to be until next week but still not far away! Got my lining scan tomorrow and then we should know the date <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->