IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Looking for some company!

I have just gone through a cycle of IVF and had eggs collected yesterday. Unfortunately the lining of my uterus isn't thick enough for them to transfer any embryos back, so will be having FET, hopefully in February.

I had 7 eggs collected and 6 fertilised and have been frozen.

I have to have a hysteroscopy before FET to check there's no problem with my uterus which caused the thin lining.

Hi Emily :wave: I'm Here!!

I'd love to keep you company. In fact, I could use some company, too. I'm scheduled for an fet on 11/23 with my remaining precious embryo from a donor cycle. I could use all the support I can get. :hugs:

I can empathize with you. I had a thin lining at the beginning of this cycle. Had to cancel and start over after a 2 ml injection of PIO to induce my period. So, I'm back on estrodial injections and go for blood work and a lining check next week. Fx'd my UL cooperates.

6 frosties is an awesome # to work with!! It's smart of you to get your uterus checked out for any issues i.e. polyps, fibroids, etc... I wish you all the best with your upcoming hysteroscopy!! February will be here before you know it!! :thumbup:

Hi Emily, going to join you here now as this pregnancy has turned out to be a blighted ovum :(

We hope to try again next year, hopefully Jan or Feb

Good to have some company to wait with

Ah hi star, so sorry to hear your news. Glad you'll be able to try again soon

Hello ladies

I would love to join the wait with you Emily. I have undergone numerous iui cycles and one MMC since TTC Oct.2014. I made the decision to just go ahead and do IVF hopefully Jan/Feb. If you ladies don't mind because I am nervous about the whole thing if you would just share you experiences. I gladly appreciate it. also wishing you all the best.

Hi Iloveme

I had my fresh cycle in October 2014
I had 21 eggs collected, 20 fertilised and I got 8 frozen blasts

Because I had 21 eggs I was at risk of ohss so they didn't want to transfer but wait and do a frozen cycle once my body had a rest

I was disappointed but it couldn't have worked out better
I waited until Feb 2015 after Xmas, had a frozen cycle 1 embryo transferred and got my bfp with my dd who is one in 10 days

I then had another fet this Oct, unfortunately that has ended up a bfp but being a blighted ovum so the embryo did not develop after implanting

I hope to try again Jan it Feb, just have to ask clinic how soon I can try again

@Star thanks for sharing, what meds did you take? and do you have any specific disgnosis.

I have pcos, Anti-phospholipid antibodies (clotting disorder)

I don't have a diagnosis, all tests came back fine and with DH, I can have long cycles though 35-50 days, sometimes more but that's it really

They done half my eggs ivf and the other half icsi to see if the sperm and egg weren't bonding but 11 fertilised ivf and 9 icsi so wasn't that

I was on gonal f 200 units a day from cd1 and then after 5 days started cetrotide
On cd12 I had egg collection

hi ladies, hope I can join in.. just had my fifth transfer which resulted in a chemical.. going to be doing low stim/natural ivf banking in the new year. hoping I can start in February.

I'm ok thank you, looking forward to starting again in the new year, just want to enjoy Christmas and not think about it too much if thats ever possible lol xx

I'm ok thank you, looking forward to starting again in the new year, just want to enjoy Christmas and not think about it too much if thats ever possible lol xx

Oh girl how I hear you on that one

Hello ladies

I would love to join the wait with you Emily. I have undergone numerous iui cycles and one MMC since TTC Oct.2014. I made the decision to just go ahead and do IVF hopefully Jan/Feb. If you ladies don't mind because I am nervous about the whole thing if you would just share you experiences. I gladly appreciate it. also wishing you all the best.

This is my very first IVF cycle I am about to undergo and I am terrified. I'd love support from other ttc community members. Excited for you, I'd love to keep in touch, are you on IG?

Hi Emily, going to join you here now as this pregnancy has turned out to be a blighted ovum :(

We hope to try again next year, hopefully Jan or Feb

Good to have some company to wait with

Star, are you on instagram? I am new to that, there's a lot of ttc mom's on there who are much better at tracking things than I am, but looking for some support and women to relate to as I undergo ivf. It's a lot to take in.

Hey ladies hoping I can join!
We are just starting an investigation cycle soon, and after that hoping to do a FET in either January or February.
I am looking forward to this with positivity, our first IVF cycle took but sadly we lost him at 21 weeks this September. I can only hope we will have the same success with our next embryo and be able to carry to term.
Wishing you all very much luck!

Hey ladies hoping I can join!
We are just starting an investigation cycle soon, and after that hoping to do a FET in either January or February.
I am looking forward to this with positivity, our first IVF cycle took but sadly we lost him at 21 weeks this September. I can only hope we will have the same success with our next embryo and be able to carry to term.
Wishing you all very much luck!

Welcome love!

Hi Beneath! Fingers are crossed for us this time around. XO

Gimme- IVF can be terrifying I remember with the retrieval I was freaking out and singing a song in the room to get me to calm down. Because we had done back to back IUI's before the IVF I was all hormones and no reason, so I hope you have an easy ride with your protocol.

Star - I agree, i want to try and enjoy Christmas with some hope and move onto the new year.

Hey ladies. I would like to join as well. We are planning an Ivf in Jan as well and I also am terrified. We have one shot at this and I am so scared about all of it. And advise is welcome.

Hi gimme, I am not on IG good luck with your cycle and we can all support each other here

S, welcome, was there anything in particular you wanted advice on? Stick with us and we can all help each other out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->