IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Me! I have egg collection scheduled for this Friday, just took my trigger shot this evening. This is my first cycle of IVF trying for #1.

I'm here! I have my first appt with the Doctor at the end of May. I'm hoping for a June IVF. This will be my first attempt.

-Hey Scooby!!
Im so glad you made a new post! haha. Our old post is so dry! Im here with you. Im on Lupron and baseline is April 28th. Praying lining is thin and E2 levels are down so we can get started.

-Hi Ashley,
I'm just starting the process. I did a fresh cycle in Feb/March, due to possible ohss the transfer was cancelled. So, I have 4 embryos freezing waiting to have their chance. Good Luck to you.

-Hi Beith
Good Luck on you egg retrieval! Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!

I am going to join even though my fet is July!

Hi ladies! May I join in on the fun? We are scheduled for a July transfer as well! This will be my first ivf cycle!! We just had our first consultation last week and am waiting for af to start to do my ovarian reserve test! I'm soooo excited I can barely contain my self 😊

Welcome ladies! :flower:

beith- Good luck tomorrow! Do you have any idea how many eggs they think they're going to get?

Ashley- First appointments are always exciting! Have you had any testing done yet? If not, just a heads up they will probably do a few tests before you start which can delay things. I went to my RE in September and due to a variety of reasons didn't get to start IVF until February. (But that's not typical lol.) Good luck!

October- Hey girl! We're going to be cycle buddies again :thumbup: Did you decide how many embryos you'll transfer?

Secret- You are of course always welcome! <3

Brandy- Fingers crossed you get great test results! This whole process can be very overwhelming. It helps to try & take it one day at a time :)

AFM, today is cycle day 1! I'll be going in for my baseline tomorrow or Saturday and starting this whole crazy process all over again. Really hoping it goes better than last time!

Scooby- my last scan was on Tuesday and they could see 5 follicles that were big enough (4 on right, one on left), with 2-4 smaller ones that hopefully will have grown to at least 14mm by tomorrow morning. i would love to get more than 6 because with the drop off rates at each stage, we'd hopefully still have some good quality ones in the running.

Brandy- Good Luck! It's definitely exciting to begin this journey. It was exciting and I was very nervous and scared at the same time. Those feelings hadn't left yet. haha. But you have all of us to cheer you on and support you.

Scooby- You are so right. I started with my first appointment in Sept. I had to have lots of blood work completed, an HSG, DH sperm analysis and blood work, Laparoscopic procedure, and a lets go over it all meeting before starting IVF. We are transferring two. I wish I could just transfer them all in hopes of a BFP, but he will only do two and I had to beg for those two. lol

Beneath- you made it! Happy to see you here!

Nolimit- Good luck with your baseline appointment. I cried and cried at my last baseline but Ive dusted myself off and trying this thing again.

beneath- Hello again, my friend! :flower:

nolimit- Woohoo!!! We are cycle twins! I'm doing baselines on CD3 (Saturday).

Beith- FX you get 6 or more, but 5 is still great. :thumbup: What protocol did you do?

October- Lol so similar to me! We had bloodwork, another SA, saline ultrasound, polypectomy, IVF & medication classes... took forever! Transferring 2 is so exciting! I'm so hopeful for you :hugs:

AFM, my doctor wants me to finish the Estrace before I start stims so I will start on cycle day 4 (Sunday) if everything looks ok at my baseline. I was a little worried at first to start later but this is the head doctor in the practice so I'm going to trust that he knows what he's doing. I really, really, really hope I get the okay to start this cycle. I feel like if I have to delay this any longer I'm going to go crazy (well, crazier) lol. :wacko:

I'm following this thread, if that is okay. We have egg collection scheduled for May 15th!

Good luck everyone with your cycles!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am so excited to start this journey with you all!! We are planning ivf in July. I feel like the time is going to creep by. What do you ladies do to get healthy and have the time go by?

I am here! Had lining ultrasound today 8.8! 6 days left till transfer.

Hi all, just waiting for af so.i can start my next fet, cd24 today, af usually cd40ish sometimes a bit earlier
Good to be with you all again!

aleriya- Welcome! When will you be starting your cycle? Is this your first IVF?

brandy- Waiting is definitely one of the hardest things about this whole process lol. I kept pretty busy by reading, finding good shows to binge on Netflix and doing lots and lots of Googling. It goes by pretty fast though, it'll be here before you know it!

dancing- Welcome back :) Woohoo, that's awesome! So your transfer is next Wednesday? How exciting! :happydance:

star- Welcome back to you too! I hope AF comes sooner for you this month. I was just reading about things to bring it on, and apparently one of them is spicy foods. Isn't that weird?

AFM, I'm getting nervous about my baseline tomorrow... But I'm trying very hard to stay calm and to stay busy, and also to stay optimistic. :thumbup:

Hi to all the families faces (well, names :haha: ) and new ladies !!!

Afm, I had a 14 mm follicle at baseline probably from my last cycle, so I can't stim and am doing a Natural ivf this month.. glad to give my body a Break from meds!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"