IVF First Round Buddies? April/May!

went in for my beta on Monday ....and it was a BFP!!!! still in total shock
i haven't been that nervous for anything in a LONG time, my stomach was in knots -- i felt like i had to be drug over there to get my blood drawn!!

Second beta came back from this am = 331 on 11dp5dt

It didn't quite double from my last one on 9dp5dt (188) but she was happy with it

Was going to do another one Friday, but we are going out of town....so will probably need to do another one on Monday

just been having mild cramping, which of course makes you nervous after IVF! but everyone has assured me that it is fine (cramps + crinone = plays tricks on your mind)

Congrats!!! :happydance: I think everything will be just fine, as the norm for double time can be anywhere from 32-72hrs every other day (most common about 48hrs obv) and your just BARELY above a 48 hr double time. Thats great! :) Can't wait to see how your next beta comes back after your trip! And enjoy yourself!

Also, as I know you've been told by many others, cramping is 100% normal and actually usually signals good things in early pregnancy. Its basically you feeling your uterus stretching and such and yes, the progesterone def is apart of these cramps. I'm only 9 weeks as of today and my uterus is the size of a cantaloupe! It grew alot over the past 3 weeks. I still get the cramps since its going to keep growing with the baby, and like you, they do scare me but then I remind myself that as long as there's no bleeding or severe pains, its just my LO prepping my body for the rest of the pregnancy ;) I'm so so happy for you!! Congrats again!! :wohoo:

N8ie, only 6 days to go!! I'm literally counting down the days! lol. I can't wait to see your BFP ;)

thank you guys!

hope you are holding up okay n8! thinking ab u!

Aidensmommy- 5 more days today, I'm counting down. I hope AF doesn't visit me.
Wish- I know. I'm hoping for that BFP
MrsL- I'm trying to be calm and not stress especially since I have 5 colleagues that are expecting. I'm happy for them and hope I will join the wagon too

7dp5dt and I'm terrified that tomorrow AF might be paying me a visit. I pray and hope not. How's everyone else doing?

Ooo N8ie, I so wish I could POAS for you right now! I know you'd be able to get your bfp, as your equal to 14dpo today! Ahh! I can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be anxiously awaiting your post after your bloods! FX FX FX! Your very strong for holding out. I def didn't listen to my doc when he advised me to wait and I had a much shorter wait, lol. I was testing my whole TWW, between testing out the trigger and then real testing starting at 8dpo. I got my *for sure* BFP by 10dpo. Omgosh I'm so anxious!

It seems like my clinic does betas early compared to many. I wish ALL clinics did! I'm so impatient! Lol. I had my betas 9dp3dt (12dpo). It feels like so many docs make couple wait forever! Come on bfp!!! AF wont show, this just has to be it! :) Plus, I think the progesterone usually would delay it any how. Please do come on as soon as possible to update me tomorrow!! Good luck!!!! :dust:

Lol aidensmommy- tomorrow is D- day (beta day in my case) I'm anxious too. Praying for good news too. I will update you

AidensMommy and Wish- I just came from the bathroom and I wiped red blood, it looks like AF. I'm emotionless, I feel so defeated. I haven't told DH yet. I don't understand how life can be so unfair. I really thought it would be a BFP. I have read on other threads about women who bled and continued to have a BFP but I have lost hope.

I still used the progesterone pessaries and will go early tomorrow for the beta but I think I already know the outcome.

Thanks for rooting for me everyone

Dont lose hope, n8ie! Def continue the progesterone. I too had spotting the day after I got my BFP. I had it from 10-13dpo and when I had my u/s at 5w2d, the tech showed me a little pool of blood in my uterus which she called an "implantation bleed" and she said I may or may not see more spotting from it. She said she almost always sees this in early scans so IB truly is common and the bleeding can happen right away, days later, or even weeks later. Mine happened probably 3-4 days after I know I implanted. I really hope this is the case for you! Are you still seeing blood or was it just that one time? I'm praying for you!!

Did you have any frosties for a frozen cycle IF this is the mean witch? Either way, I have faith it'll happen for you and I def haven't given up hope for u this cycle! I'm praying its just IB showing a little late! FX FX FX!

Aidensmommy - I hardly slept I have been up since 2am. The blood looks brownish now (tmi sorry). I'm too scared to even hope that it's IB.

Did the beta they say the results will be ready tomorrow. I think I have lost hope. The bleeding is more now and with clots. It's definitely AF.

Oh no! :( I'm sorry n8ie. Maybe you'll be surprised still. There are women who have clots with IB after IVF, especially if they transferred more than one embryo, sometimes the other one comes out with a bleed. You never know! I can't believe the docs are making you wait until tomorrow! Ugh.

Did you have any embies that made it to freeze? If so, do you plan to do a FET in the near future? Do you know? I always made a "plan" when I thought a cycle was over and it always helped me to push forward. We all have our own ways of coping though. Again, I'm so sorry :(. I'm praying the beta gives us a nice surprise.

Tomorrow is 10 weeks for me and I get to stop my progesterone!! :) I have 10 extra though so I think I'm going to "wean" down and instead of 2/day, ill do 1 every night for 7 days and then do the last 3 every other day. That'll bring me into the beginning of 12wks. My RE is 150% confident that its more than okay to stop them at 10 weeks but it'll just make me feel better, mentally, and it can't hurt to use up my extras! I can't believe I'll actually have the choice of doing them starting tomorrow tho.. I'm hoping my MS gets a little better after I stop them. Time has gone by pretty fast so far!

Aidensmommy - congrats and thanks for sharing your good news. Praying you have an easy and fun pregnancy. Thanks for reminding me what's the reason behind this (sometimes) painful journey.

Today I had a full on AF red blood, very heavy and clots so I sort of know what the outcome is but I will still call tomorrow. No we had nothing for freezing so it's back to square one for us. DH has been so sweet throughout this whole day. I was at work and thought I would break down, thank God I didn't. I feel like I lost a part of me, my babies.

oh I'm so, so sorry N8ie. I feel absolutely horrible for you.
I'll be back to square one with you, though in a couple of months after my body gets back to normal. Even though we had one embie frozen, we'd like to transfer 2 again. It'll happen for us! I truly believe, I'll believe for the both of us for now. :hugs:

aidens - that's so great you got the green light to stop the progesterone! it must be great knowing that your body is ready to take over for itself.

Wish thank you so much. I might start in August again and you?
It will definitely happen for us

Aidensmommy - thank you so much for the support. It means so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"