• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF Frozen Cycle 8dp5dt

Kellepuff

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm currently on my first frozen cycle and 8dp5dt got a BFN this morning. When did you all get your BFP's and does this mean I'm out as I had a BFP this early on my fresh cycle 3 year ago??

:wacko:

Feeling pretty sh&t today, how are you all?

I wouldn't say you're out yet. Do you have a blood test scheduled?

I got my faint BFP I think 6 or 7 dp5dt. I'm measuring a day ahead so I'm wondering if embryo implanted early. Have no idea really, but you could be out, but could still have a chance!

Best of luck!

Thanks. No they don't do blood tests. my OTD is tuesday but I'm sure most people get there BFPs before and now I don't know whether I'm out or if I've still got a chance. Thanks for your reply xx

We got our BFP we on Friday at 6dp5dt but ours was a fresh cycle which may make a difference. Our otd is Wednesday. Good luck to you x

I got my BFP at 10dp3dt which is the equivalent of 8dp5dt - when I got my BFN on our first round it was at 8dp5dt. You aren't out till you're out, but it's blimmin hard seeing that negative isn't it. xxx Good luck. I'm now 2dp5dt with our first FET since having my son 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"