ivf help

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
I'm looking to undergo an if procedure but of course financially an if can definitely become very expensive. what are some ways, you ladies were able to pay for if treatment. Im 25 with PCOS and had a miscarriage 5 years ago. I have went through IUI already also. Any help would be grateful. Thanks.

I'm doing IVF in February I actually sold a car a few years ago and had the money in my savings account so it will now come in handy. But my doctor gave me a brochure that is offered for line of credit just for IVF is not through my clinic its a national thing.

We dug into our savings and will be doing so again for our next frozen embryo transfer. The rebate from medicare makes it a bit better, but we are still going to be out of pocket approx 5 grand for our transfer if we factor in the medications that are not included in the fees we pay and our hospital excess. And if we do get pregnant, the cost of progesterone that I will need to stay on it until 12 weeks adds up - it is about $300 per fortnight.

Our first bubba cost us 30 grand to conceive when we added up all our expenses.

@wishingforjoy do you know what company has the line of credit?

@jillie congrats on your rainbow baby!

thank you ladies for your help

Our clinic offered financing options. There was a MAP loan through US bank. It was basically a medical credit card that we paid to US bank. We paid it off quickly thanks to falling into some financial good fortune, but it was about 16k total with the medications. The medications couldn't be charged to the loan, so we paid for those with our tax return. The procedure was about 11k I think. It only ended up being a $150/month payment.

this is what I im using for ivf but it doesnt cover meds :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->