Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

babies7777

Momma and ttc
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We are starting ICSI treatment at the end of Feb and would love to have some cycle buddies who are starting treatment around this time.

Best wishes to all. X

Hi Babies,

I ll join you. I am currently on bcp and will start stims in Feb. I am doing a FET in March. All best to you too.

Great!

I am waiting for my next period and can then have baseline scan and get things moving. I will be doing short protocol icsi and will start towards end of Feb.

Tons of luck with your fet. Everything crossed for our bfps

I start bcp in February and will start stims in March! We are doing icsi but will most likely not get to do a fresh transfer due to lining issues in the past.

Welcome Jren

Tons of luck and best wishes for your cycle.

I'm counting down the days for af to come. Rarely excited to see af, but this month I cannot wait.

Hi I am doing a natural FET mid to end of Feb just waiting for af to come next week so I can start my cycle!

Hi ladies, :flower: Can I join in? I am going to do a FET in March and I am planning on transferring 2 of my 3 frosties! They are 5 day embryos. Good luck to everyone! :dust::dust: I hope all of us get our BFP's!

I got my AF on Thursday, so I called my fertility office today and I am going for my baseline ultrasound and blood work monday morning. I also have a dental exam in the afternoon on monday. Dentist is just routine so I can get a cleaning scheduled.

They will be checking my HCG, LH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone, and thyroid stimulating hormone. The baseline ultrasound looks at follicle size /endomtrial thickness and type. I didn't know that I would be seen so soon! I thought i would be seen after i started my CD 21 meds , lupron injections and the next time I got my period so I was kind of in shock that I have to go in already. This lovely appointment is going to cost me a little over 400 bucks! :dohh: Oh joy! :wacko: I am excited in a way to get the ball rolling wth my FET but also really nervous all at the same time. Wish me luck! Fingers crossed that everything comes back normal so I can move forward with the FET. :thumbup:

If everything goes as planned when I spoke to a nurse we guesstimated that I should be doing my transfer around the week of MArch 20th.

My background is summarized in my signature. I am over 35 years old and DH is about 10 years older than I am. I live on the east coast in the USA.

Welcome wannabe so exciting you have everything timed put and can count down to transfer! I should be transferring soon after valentine's day! SO excited for us all!

Looks like your twins are a bit older than my son I think it's a no e age gap between if we get our bfps soon! :)

Welcome wannabe so exciting you have everything timed put and can count down to transfer! I should be transferring soon after valentine's day! SO excited for us all!

Looks like your twins are a bit older than my son I think it's a no e age gap between if we get our bfps soon! :)

Thanks for the friendly and warm welcome! :flower: Your transfer will be here very soon! How exciting! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

Thanks wannabe it would be a dream! I just can't wait for my son to be a big brother!

Everything went great with my ultrasound and blood work for the FET yesterday. I confirmed this morning with my clinic that they received the test results. I am not sure if I mentioned it but I am doing out of town monitoring and than traveling about 6 hours to my clinic in NY for the actual transfer. My original IVF was done in NY and I have family that lives there that I stayed with for the first cycle and I will probably do the same this time as well.

Okay so I talked to the nurse at my fertility clinic and she confirmed that they got the test results. Everything looks good and I have the green light to move forward! So a Surprise came when the nurse said I should start my meds today! I was like, Wait, What? I thought I started on CD 21! She told me they no longer do the long protocol, and they haven't since last summer, so I can go ahead and do my cycle this month and my embryo transfer would take place around the 20th of February! I was shocked, and I told her that I thought I was on the long protocol and would be transferring around the end of MArch, i told her I needed to speak to my DH and make sure we can do it this month!

So after being in shock for a little while, speaking to DH and my sister up north in NY we are going to move forward with doing it this month! The weather has warmed up some since our last storm and even in NY all of the snow has melted, so hopefully the end of February stays warmer so I don't run into any problems weather wise.

My meds start today! I am on a low dose aspirin, 3 pills of estaridol inserted vaginally daily and 5 units of lupron injections once a day! Looking on the bright side we will have to pay less towards the monitoring costs on a shorter protocol then we would of on the longer protocol! I also am supposed to start prenatals, but I have already started those so i will just continue like I already have been! I am happy that I will be due in November, in the Fall instead of December, the weather will be milder and cold and flu season isn't as bad in November either, so I am pumped and ready to go after the initial shock! LOL!

Hi Almostthere and wannabeprego. Tons of luck and best wishes for your cycles. I'm waiting to start towards the end of Feb so will be after u. Def let us know how you are getting on.

Hi Almostthere and wannabeprego. Tons of luck and best wishes for your cycles. I'm waiting to start towards the end of Feb so will be after u. Def let us know how you are getting on.

Thanks hun! :flower: I will be sure to do updates letting you ladies know how everything is going! Good luck and baby dust to you for a great start to your cycle at the end of the month! :dust::dust:

Wannabe so exciting! I am also on low dose of asprin starting today I'm cd1 today a day early so a nice surprise I've had 28 day cycles so this was a 27 not sure why the change but it changed. Having issues w insurance for crinone was told it will be almost 700 because I exceeded my lifetime max for infertility back in 2012 and I only did one cycle ugh. Stress!

Wannabe so exciting! I am also on low dose of asprin starting today I'm cd1 today a day early so a nice surprise I've had 28 day cycles so this was a 27 not sure why the change but it changed. Having issues w insurance for crinone was told it will be almost 700 because I exceeded my lifetime max for infertility back in 2012 and I only did one cycle ugh. Stress!

Thanks! I am really excited as well!:thumbup:

That's great that you have started your cycle a day early! :happydance: Good luck! My cycles range from 28 days to 31 so they can change for me as well. That stinks about having to pay out of pocket for your medications. :nope: Maybe you should check and see if your insurance would cover an alternative medication. I am using Endometrin which is a vaginal progesterone insert and is cheaper. I have to pay for my entire cycle out of pocket so I noticed a big difference in price for this vrs the crinone. Good luck! :thumbup:

Did you doctor say if there is a big difference in success rates using the two different medication brands? Thanks for the info!

Did you doctor say if there is a big difference in success rates using the two different medication brands? Thanks for the info!

Your welcome! :hugs: No they didn't mention success rates being any different with one medication over the other. You can always try googling it to see if there is anything about that available. :shrug: My fertility clinic prescribed it for my FET without me requesting to use it though. I don't think they would prescribe it if they didn't feel it would work as good as crinone though. I know they are both progesterone suppositories though so I am assuming it would work just as good. :thumbup: i did use crinone for my IVF cycle with my twins but I know the fertility clinic does things different for different types of cycles.

Hope you dont mind if I join you ladies! :) I am currently on BC pills, expecting to have my ER around beginning/middle of march. Very nervous and excited at the same time!

Hi ladies so turns out I got my crinone last night for the 30 so happy it's all resolved. My period officially was gone today so just can't wait to get things rolling next Friday with my bw and us!

Welcome bumpwanted hope next month is your month for a bfp!

Wannabe when is your transfer going to be? Hope your doing well with your meds!

Hope you dont mind if I join you ladies! :) I am currently on BC pills, expecting to have my ER around beginning/middle of march. Very nervous and excited at the same time!

Welcome to the group!:flower: Good luck and tons of baby dust to you for your cycle! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Hi ladies so turns out I got my crinone last night for the 30 so happy it's all resolved. My period officially was gone today so just can't wait to get things rolling next Friday with my bw and us!

Welcome bumpwanted hope next month is your month for a bfp!

Wannabe when is your transfer going to be? Hope your doing well with your meds!

That is really great that you got your problem with your meds resolved and that you got your RX filled!:thumbup: Good luck to you!

The nurse at my fertility office is thinking that based on my cycle the transfer would take place sometime after February 20th, so the week of the 22cnd sometime since they only do transfers on weekdays. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->