Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

Rosie06

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi just thought i would start a thread for anyone going through either IVF/ICSI/FET in june,july or august time, these kinds of threads are so helpful for support venting and experience of others.

A little about me....... i had my first IVF in june 2010 and were very lucky that it worked we now have our DD, we decided that we would like to add to our family and went throught the IVF process again in Jan of this year, it was on paper a much better cycle than the one we concieved on however it was unsuccesful.
We are going to have one more attempt this will be our last go and we will be hopefully starting in June time (earliest consultant has said we can start) we are really hoping that June is our lucky month as it was last time.

So any ladies who will be going through any procedures around the same time please come and join me for support :D xxx

Hi Rosie, wondered how you were as not seen you around on the thread. Lots of luck for your next treatment xxx

Hi. I had my first round of ivf in jan and got pregnant but lost the baby on Monday. Hoping to do round 2 this summer. Fingers crossed for us both!

hi highhopes so sorry for your loss :hugs:

have you got any dates for the summer yet?

i popped into the clinic yesterday and got booked in, all depending on AF cycle ill be going for egg coll mid aug but starting pill etc end of may beg of june x

Hi everyone can I join too, starting our down reg in August. Seems so far away big I know it will soon be here.

Hi everyone, we started our first cycle of IVF in February which sadly failed. We do have one frostie and will either have our transfer in June or July. Hoping for June because I'm very impatient! Our wtf appointment is May 16th so just waiting until then to find out specific dates :)

Clare 79 Hi and welcome, August will be here before you know it hun, do you have male factor of female

RAF :flower: I remember you from the jan feb thread good luck and fingers crossed for you this time round fellow NE'ner!

AFM having a bit of a nightmare with AF at the min my last cycle was 6th march (AF from failed IVF) since then I had a tiny bit of spotting 26th-29th march (not what I would class as AF) so its been over 6weeks without AF its going to really mess us up for starting in June now :/ we are both 30 in sept and were hoping to have had our round of treatment before our birthdays so until AF shows her ugly face im a bit in limbo at the moment

Clare 79 Hi and welcome, August will be here before you know it hun, do you have male factor of female

RAF :flower: I remember you from the jan feb thread good luck and fingers crossed for you this time round fellow NE'ner!

AFM having a bit of a nightmare with AF at the min my last cycle was 6th march (AF from failed IVF) since then I had a tiny bit of spotting 26th-29th march (not what I would class as AF) so its been over 6weeks without AF its going to really mess us up for starting in June now :/ we are both 30 in sept and were hoping to have had our round of treatment before our birthdays so until AF shows her ugly face im a bit in limbo at the moment

hi rosie, male factor, my dh ahd a failed vasectomy reversal in 2011, had successful pesa earlier this month which is frozen.

that's great news on the pesa, fingers crossed for you, will you have ICSI then to increase chances? x

Clare at least icsi will give you a very good chance,

Im fine still waiting for AF to show its been nearly 7 weeks, not sure how that's going to impact on my start date, may need to postpone till aug depending on when af starts :/ hope everyone is keeping well x

Hi, can i join too?

I was also on the Jan thread and following a chemical from that first ICSI cycle, we are hoping to try again in June. We had no frosties so having to start again with a fresh cycle. We've had our wtf meeting and got told June would be fine. I feel like I'm wishing May away now so that we can get started sooner! :)

Clare - we have male factor due to a failed vasectomy reversal too (in 2010). We had sperm retrieval as part of our last cycle but due to a mix up with the clinic, DH was conscious and although they got enough to use in the fresh cycle, they didn't get enough to freeze as he got quite uncomfortable. He's being sedated next time tho so fingers crossed they can "poke" around a bit more, ouch!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, Highhopes, sorry for your loss. It must have been awful going through IVF then only to loose. I had M/C last May but that was a natural BFP, devastating and all that it was, I cant image how I would feel if it happened on an IVF cycle. Well done for having the courage to do another cycle.

I am due for IVF in June. Just got a call from the clinic and my latest AMH is now 5. It was done at a clinic in London so I assume this is the UK scale. (the clinic said labs use different scales). The nurse wants me to book a planning appointment which I will do once I know what I am definitely working next week, then I start down regging on day 21. Nervous and excited at the same time!!

Best of luck and baby dust to you all

Hi Ladies, I too am from the Jan/Feb thread. I had an unsuccessful IVF cycle in Feb. due to low AMH, slow response, and limited funds...we are giving it one more go with donor eggs. We picked a donor and we're just waiting for the donor to have her initial consult and then start syncing our cycles. We are looking at end of June or beginning of July. It stinks having to wait on a donor, but I'm so glad there are women willing to go through the IVF process to simply give someone else their eggs.

Hi bumpsparkle welcome! oh my word your poor DH must of been awful for him, fingers crossed you get enough to freeze this time, ive had 2 IVF's and have never had any frosties so weve had to do fresh cycles :( June will be here before you know it!

Katherinea welcome to you too! do you have a date for down regging yet?

Mells hi I remember you from jan/feb thread! I think its wonderful those women who become donars such a special thing to do,

AFM im still waiting for AF too show since failed Ivf now onto 7 weeks :(

What protocol will everyone be doing we will be on long protocol again x

Hi bumpsparkle welcome! oh my word your poor DH must of been awful for him, fingers crossed you get enough to freeze this time, ive had 2 IVF's and have never had any frosties so weve had to do fresh cycles :( June will be here before you know it!

Katherinea welcome to you too! do you have a date for down regging yet?

Mells hi I remember you from jan/feb thread! I think its wonderful those women who become donars such a special thing to do,

AFM im still waiting for AF too show since failed Ivf now onto 7 weeks :(

What protocol will everyone be doing we will be on long protocol again x[/QUOTE

Hi Rosie.

Thanks for the welcome. Havent got a date yet. Clinic have told me it will be D21 of next cycle. Worked out AF due 4 May so D21 will be 25 May.
Think AF will be late this month as I had negative OPK last week (was under loads of stress and working 3 nights shifts with no break) but had CM and O pains today on D17! so I guess AF will be late this month as O was late and therefore D21 will be later than 25 May - watch this space!!!

Hello ladies, mind if I join in? I'm also from the Feb thread. My first IVF cycle was unsuccessful. Giving myself a few months and will b trying again in Aug. :flower:

Do you mind if I join in?

I am new to this forum. I have been trying for my first for 3 years now and after 5 failed iui cycles it's time to move on to IVF. We have an information session next month and hope to have IVF soon after that.

Im 30 with low ovarian reserve. I have a low amh and low afc. I don't respond well to injections. My husband has a low sperm count/motility/morphology so we will be doing ICSI. I am worried that IVF won't work because of my lack of eggs.

Good luck to all of you. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->