IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Sammy2009

Mum of 1 daughter,1 angel
Reaction score
Welcome to the October "4 leaf clover" thread.... this is a list of our lovely ladies and their progress so far! Good luck to everyone!!! :hugs:

Buddy List, Dates and Outcomes

Sammy2009 - Stimming 4TH NOV (Short protocol) EC - 17TH NOV -10 EGGIES!! - 7 FERTILIZED - ET MON 22ND NOV

MrsF - FET - ET 12TH OCT - PUPO WITH 1 X 6 DAY BLAST (1 X FROSTIE) :bfp: :wohoo::baby:

Britt11 - IUI - SEPT 10TH & IVF #1 - NOT NEEDED!!! - NATURAL :bfp::wohoo::baby:

Wrightywales - ICSI #2 - Stimming 25TH SEPT (short protocol) - EC 7TH OCT = 30 EGGIES - 24 FERT & FROSTIES (OHSS)

DillyC - ICSI #1 - Down regging 22ND SEPT (long protocol)

Glitterqueen - IUI - 11th OCT - OTD - 29TH OCT

Springflower - ICSI #3 - EC 19TH - 9 EGGIES - 6 FERTILIZED - ET ? -

Babychristie - IVF #2 -

Maz - IVF #4 - Down regging 9TH SEPT - Stimming 12TH OCT - EC 26TH OCT - 14 EGGIES - 4 EMBIES - PUPO WITH 2 X CELL EMBIES!!!! - :bfn::cry::angel:

Isi Buttercup-IVF #1-Down regging 2ND OCT (long protocol)-EC 31ST OCT-12 EGGIES-9 FERT-PUPO WITH 2 X BLASTS & 1 X MORULA!!! OTD 18TH NOV - :bfn::cry::angel:

Redfraggle - ICSI #1 - Down regging 21ST SEPT (long protocol)

MissMonty - ICSI #2 - Down regging 16TH SEPT (long protocol) - -EC 18TH OCT - ET 21ST OCT - PUPO WITH 2 X 8 CELL EMBIES!!! (1 X FROSTIE) :bfn::cry::angel:

Mercyme - ICSI #1-Stimming 29TH SEPT-1ST OCT (short protocol)--EC 3RD NOV-13 EGGIES-8 FERT-ET 9TH NOV-PUPO WITH 2 X BLASTS (2 X FROSTIES) OTD 19TH NOV - :bfp::wohoo::baby:

Mrs-G-IVF #1-Down regging 7th Oct (long protocol)-Stimming 29TH OCT-EC 8TH NOV-8 EGGIES-5 FERT-ET 11TH NOV-PUPO WITH 2 X 3 DAY EMBIES!!! (1 X FROSTIE) - :bfp::wohoo::baby:

Flower18 - IVF/ICSI #1 - 42 EGGIES - 38 FERT - PUPO WITH 1 X BLAST (15 BLAST FROSTIES) :bfn::cry::angel:

Yomo - IVF/ICSI #1 - Down regging 5TH SEPT (long protocol) EC 4TH OCT - 8 EGGIES - 4 FERT - PUPO!!!:bfp::wohoo::baby:

MySillyGirls - IVF/ICSI #1 - Down regging 1ST SEPT -(long protocol)EC-28TH SEPT-6 EGGIES - 4 FERT - ET 1ST OCT -PUPO WITH 2 X 3 DAY EMBIES!!! :bfn::cry::angel:

Wallie - Waiting confirmation to start IVF #1

Looknomore - IVF #1 (short protocol) - EC 12TH OCT-18 EGGIES-15 FERT-ET 13TH OCT-PUPO WITH 5 EMBIES!!!(3x 3 DAY EMBIES & 2 X 5 DAY EMBIES):bfn::cry::angel:

Doodar-IVF#1-(Long protocol) - EC 28TH SEPT-15 EGGIES-9 FERT-ET 4TH OCT:bfp: then M/C :cry::angel:

Fleur123- ICSI #1 - Long protocol - EC 11TH OCT - 5 EGGIES - 3 FERT - ET 13TH OCT - PUPO WITH 1 X 3 DAY EMBIE!! - :bfn::cry::angel:

Maxxiandniko - IVF #1 - Short protocol - Stimming 4TH NOV - EC 15TH NOV - ET 20TH NOV - 11 EGGIES!! - 5 FERT - ET SUN 21ST NOV - PUPO WITH 3 X 3 DAY EMBIES!!!

Megg33K - IVF #1 - Long protocol - Down regging 14TH OCT - Stimming 27TH NOV

Feebee - IVF #3 - Antagonist protocol - Stimming OCT - EC 22ND OCT - 5 EGGIES - 3 FERT - ALL 3 FROZEN

Leanne0166 - IVF/ICSI COMBO - EC 22ND OCT - 6 EGGIES - 2 x FERT - ET 25TH OCT - PUPO!!! Testing 8th Nov

CurlySue - FET 30TH OCT - PUPO WITH 2 X EMBIE BLASTS!!! :bfn::cry::angel:

Blue12 - Down regging 5TH NOV -

Lazydaisybaby - FET NOV - PUPO WITH 1 X BLAST!!!- OTD - 19TH NOVEMBER

Diamondaisy - IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - Stimming 3RD OCT -
- EC 13TH OCT

If there is anyone who would like to be added/updated on the list then please let me know!!!​

Hey Hun... I'm not going to say welcome back because I hoped neither of us would be coming back BUT it will be great to be IVF buddies again and was lovely go get to know you in the last thread... This will be our month!!!! ::stamps feet::

hello ladies

well im dipping my toes for now anyway. hoping to have icsi end sept beginning of october not a definate yet as i have to phone up on first day of nxt cycle and then they will tell me dates. period due in 10 days so not long till i find out. cant wait to get started.

xx

hello ladies

well im dipping my toes for now anyway. hoping to have icsi end sept beginning of october not a definate yet as i have to phone up on first day of nxt cycle and then they will tell me dates. period due in 10 days so not long till i find out. cant wait to get started.

xx

Hey Hun... That's ok you can join us and if you decide to do a different cycle that's fine!

It would be nice to see some of the familiar faces here and also some new ones too!!! Xxx

Bit early for me guys but just popping in to wish you all well and will secretly be stalking you all and following your progress!

Bit early for me guys but just popping in to wish you all well and will secretly be stalking you all and following your progress!

Thanks Hun... Please visit us often as I'm sure we could all do with some PMA!!!! X

Hi Girls,
thanks for starting Sammy. I read about what happend to you last cycle, so sorry to hear that :hugs:
looks like I will be doing my first round of IVF in October if I get the call. We pay for it privately so chances are I will get a call, DH and I just need to finish a tiny bit more blood work
:hugs:

Hi Girls,
thanks for starting Sammy. I read about what happend to you last cycle, so sorry to hear that :hugs:
looks like I will be doing my first round of IVF in October if I get the call. We pay for it privately so chances are I will get a call, DH and I just need to finish a tiny bit more blood work
:hugs:

Hi britt and welcome... I remember all the blood work as we had lots of it! We had to repeat some after a year so itches up to date but that didn't take too long!

Since we have to change hospitals I do t know if I can fit the FET In before October (probably not) but we will see!

Wishing you all the best of luck and thanks for joining!!! Xxx

Hey, can I join too? Hoping to have it confirmed next Weds at our follow up appt after our first IVF together just failed.

Sammy and Spring - not glad to see you on here but very glad also, if you get my drift!:hugs:

:hi:

DH & I are back at the clinic on Tuesday to get match-fit for one frozen blasto transfer in Oct :thumbup:

having a few pg signs at the mo, but i'm really not convinced it's the real mccoy, just think my body and brain are playing tricks on me.

Sammy & Wrighty, I remember you from my last IVF/ICSI!! I hope this is our time ladies - as i do for all of us!!! Summer 2011 :baby:-r-us! CMON!!! Let's do this badboy once and for all !!!!

:happydance: :wacko:

TTFN x x x

ok, so in keeping with tradition (as it were....) how are we all gonna make sure this cycle is ours ladies? here's my plans:

1) Smoking stop date - 28th August (although i think i'm nearly there now as it makes me feel yucksville)
2) already stopped drinking
3) back on prenatal vitamins and folic acid
4) no junk food (apart from odd bit of chocolate - dark and strong)
5) up the dog walking
6) pamper myself at least once a week, which will be increased during run up to transfer
7) acupuncture sessions to start 6 weeks before transfer date

what else ladies? anything you'll be doing differently / the same??

:dust:

hello ladies

i wish you all the best for your cycles THIS IS OUR TIME. :dust:

sammy - weve both been through alot this last year. it has to be out time now we so deserve it. have you found a clinic to move to yet? xx

MrsF - good luck. my plan is alot like yours. ive already stopped drinking and smoking and i do eat healthy with the odd treat (couldnt do without my :icecream: lol) havent used prenatals before as i thought i eat enough of everything but will be this time just to make sure. ive never had acupuncture but it is something im seriously thinking off for this cycle. id try anything as this is my last cycle. xx

BabyChristie - so sorry to hear your cycle failed wishing you all the best for this cycle xx

Britt - hope you get the call to start october xx

Angel223 - thanks angel xx

Springflower - good luck to you too hun xx

AFM - AF due in a week so will hopefully know dates but have a feeling she isnt going to be on time. i will be phoning my clinic tomorrow as im worried they are going to say we will have to wait for a different donor but really want this cycle to be this year i wont explain why cos it is my bad negative side coming out which im trying to get rid of as all i want is positive thoughts
i really cant wait to get a date something to look forward too.

nxt bit is going to be a bit of a moan just to warn you

some women just dont know how lucky they are :growlmad::growlmad: . had a friend moan at me today because she found out she was having a boy. like thats anything to moan about. they both wanted a girl and really did seem unhappy when they told me. felt like saying OMG get a grip you should be happy that everything is fine.

thats my little moan over with

xx

We booked out follow up appointment today and so its 15th Sept... we are going to tell the hospital to shove their IVF where the sun doesnt shine! :flower:

... and move onto a better hospital hopefully.

Questoion is: will they move the frozen embryo? I dont even trust them to thaw that one! :growlmad:

Good luck to everyone, there is going to be a lot of support and ladies PUPO together i think which will be nice for symptom spotting :haha:

:hi:

DH & I are back at the clinic on Tuesday to get match-fit for one frozen blasto transfer in Oct :thumbup:

having a few pg signs at the mo, but i'm really not convinced it's the real mccoy, just think my body and brain are playing tricks on me.

Sammy & Wrighty, I remember you from my last IVF/ICSI!! I hope this is our time ladies - as i do for all of us!!! Summer 2011 :baby:-r-us! CMON!!! Let's do this badboy once and for all !!!!

:happydance: :wacko:

TTFN x x x

We have one frozen embie.... i think its a day 4 blast so we will be transferring together! :happydance:

We are not allowed to have a fresh cycle until we have given the FET a go so this will be unmedicated i think. The reason I am not sure is that we are moving hospitals... my last one never gave us the choice so we had to have non medicated but i do not know what i would do if we have the choice? What will you be having? Welcome by the way...

What a lovely thread, there are so many of us that know each other in here!

hello ladies

i wish you all the best for your cycles THIS IS OUR TIME. :dust:

sammy - weve both been through alot this last year. it has to be out time now we so deserve it. have you found a clinic to move to yet? xx

MrsF - good luck. my plan is alot like yours. ive already stopped drinking and smoking and i do eat healthy with the odd treat (couldnt do without my :icecream: lol) havent used prenatals before as i thought i eat enough of everything but will be this time just to make sure. ive never had acupuncture but it is something im seriously thinking off for this cycle. id try anything as this is my last cycle. xx

BabyChristie - so sorry to hear your cycle failed wishing you all the best for this cycle xx

Britt - hope you get the call to start october xx

Angel223 - thanks angel xx

Springflower - good luck to you too hun xx

AFM - AF due in a week so will hopefully know dates but have a feeling she isnt going to be on time. i will be phoning my clinic tomorrow as im worried they are going to say we will have to wait for a different donor but really want this cycle to be this year i wont explain why cos it is my bad negative side coming out which im trying to get rid of as all i want is positive thoughts
i really cant wait to get a date something to look forward too.

nxt bit is going to be a bit of a moan just to warn you

some women just dont know how lucky they are :growlmad::growlmad: . had a friend moan at me today because she found out she was having a boy. like thats anything to moan about. they both wanted a girl and really did seem unhappy when they told me. felt like saying OMG get a grip you should be happy that everything is fine.

thats my little moan over with

xx

This has to be the LUCKY thread for this year.... in fact i am going to rename it the 4 leaf clover october thread because that is the thread that supported me when i got my first BFP and i'm going to link it to that for good luck (if i can fit it in the title!) :)

Babychristie - Lovely to see you... well not lovely at all but you know what i mean :flower:

Springflower - also.... same as above, this time we are ALL going to get BFP's

Britt - Welcome its nice to have you here

Angel - Drop by anytime you like hun we would be pleased of your support and you never know you might start end of October or something?

hello ladies

sammy i know this is going to be a very good thread i feel it in my bones lol. i love that your linking it with 4 leaf clover that has been such a great thread for me as well ups and downs but will be so worth it if it give us a baby in the end.

well phoned my clinic today just to find out if we will have to wait for them to find us a sperm donor and got a call back at 6 oclock saying that they are using the same donor as before so no waiting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so just gonna phone on 1st day nxt cycle which is in a weeks time cant wait come on AF dont you be late now :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

hope everyone else is well xxx

hello ladies

sammy i know this is going to be a very good thread i feel it in my bones lol. i love that your linking it with 4 leaf clover that has been such a great thread for me as well ups and downs but will be so worth it if it give us a baby in the end.

well phoned my clinic today just to find out if we will have to wait for them to find us a sperm donor and got a call back at 6 oclock saying that they are using the same donor as before so no waiting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so just gonna phone on 1st day nxt cycle which is in a weeks time cant wait come on AF dont you be late now :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

hope everyone else is well xxx

Yes it is!!!! Thats what i like to see LOTS of PMA from the start! I am going back to my roots and believing in the clover and i hope everyone gets pregnant in here!

Great news about your donor!!!! All systems go for you now!!! :hugs:

yeah hun cant wait to get started again. as strange as it may seem but i really am looking forward to stabbing myself everyday. think im going a little:loopy::loopy::loopy: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

yeah hun cant wait to get started again. as strange as it may seem but i really am looking forward to stabbing myself everyday. think im going a little:loopy::loopy::loopy: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ha ha... wrighty you almost sound like you are looking forward to the pain... ha ha :haha::haha::haha:

Best not start shouting from the rooftops that you like stabbing yourself though as you might actually get "sectioned" lol

Go girl!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"