IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Thought i would start a thread for those of us planning on starting IVF/ICSI in Jan/Feb/March 2013 as it will soon be here.

A bit about me... i am 31, dh is 32. We have had 2 failed cycles of IVF in the past year and are starting x3 with ICSI in the new year due to me having no tubes following 2 ectopics in 2010 and i also have very low AMH levels (2.5). DH has no fertility issues but we will be having ICSI due to such poor fertilization results with previous two cycles as we only ever got 1 embryo from each cycle and each one failed to implant:cry:
Praying we are going to be 3rd time lucky. Who else is gearing up for the patter of tiny feet in the new year?:happydance:
This thread is gonna be full of PMA and also BFPS!:dust::bfp::dust::cloud9:

If you all tell me a little about yourselves il add our names to the 2nd page and we can all get prepared together xxx

2013 IVF/ICSI ladies xxx

JAN

ineedaseed - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

Rosie06 - 1DD, IVFx2 - :bfn::hugs:

Ellie10 - IVFx4 with donor eggs

Karis23 - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

Pcct- IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

CutieCat- IVFx1

LPEAR- IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

PocoHR - IVFx1

Phantom710 - FET as a surrogate - :bfp::baby::baby:

GemH - IVFx1 (egg sharing)

star7474 - ICSIx2 - :bfp::happydance:

LinemansWife - ICSIx1 - :bfp::happydance: :baby: :angel:

babyhope2011 - ICSIx2 - :bfp::happydance: :baby::baby:

wannabemomma - IVFx1 -:bfp::angel: followed by :bfp: on 2nd cycle

sanumolu - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

Worriedone - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

Ready2BaMommy - IVFx1 :bfp::happydance:

Snsnsn - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

Kay0610 - IVFx1 - :bfp::angel:

Allie2009 - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

LiKo - ICSIx1 - :bfn::hugs: Followed by surprise natural BFP!! :bfp:

Peachy1584 - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

FEB

Cvaeh- ICSIx5 - :bfn::hugs:

Lovetoeatcake - IVF or ICSI x1 :bfn::hugs:

klemoncake - IVFx1 :bfp: :angel:

Gillian11- IVFx1

Oregon_hope- IVFx1

BabyD225 - IVF/ICSIx1 - :bfp::angel: Followed by another :bfp: :happydance:

wifeyw -ICSIx1 - :bfp::happydance: :baby::baby:

Mells54- IVFx2 with ICSI - :bfn::hugs:

Flowermal - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

babyhopes1981 - IVFx2 - :bfp::happydance:

Bumpsparkle - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

ashknowsbest - IVFx2 - :bfn::hugs:

March

RAFwife - ICSIx1 - :bfn::hugs:

Mbrink- ICSIx1 - :bfp: :angel:

ArmyMomma -IVFx1

Cali_kt -FETx1 - :bfn::hugs:

africaqueen - IVFx3 with ICSI - :bfn::hugs:

PizzaWagon - ICSIx1 - :bfp: :angel:

Wanabeamama- ICSIx2 - :bfp: Chemical pregnancy:cry:

scerena - IVFx1 (egg sharing) - :bfp::happydance:

xx Emily xx - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

ttcbaby117 - IVFx1 - :bfn::hugs:

Sunshine24 - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

angielude - ICSIx1 - :bfp::happydance:

Mamali - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

Samsfan - IVFx1 -:bfn::hugs:

just1healthy1 - IVFx1 - :bfp::happydance:

Everhopeful - FET - :bfp::angel:

Anyone looking to start in the new year or is it just me? lol xxx

Wanabe- No sadly we were denied additional funding but we are going to get our MP to fight our case and if not my wonderful dad is going to give us majority of the money from his life savings to have another cycle after christmas so either way we are good to go but really hope we win appeal as my dad is not a rich man and has took yrs to save what he has xxx

Oh AQ life is so cruel :cry: you really deserve this it's just not fair :( is egg share not an option for you? :( :hugs::hugs:

No egg share is definitely not a option seeing as my AMH is 2.5 and egg quality is so low :( we only got 2 eggs 1st cycle and 6 2nd and only 1 embie from each cycle :(
If our next cycle fails we may need to seriously think about using donor eggs for next cycle but praying it doesnt come to that. If it does i have 3 close friends who have all offered their eggs to us though which is a comfort that i have people that think so much of us to do that. Your starting your ICSI cycle soon arent you? lots of luck xxx

Oh :( my AMH is only 2.6 I have no idea how I will respond to the drugs, but the reason it's low is BC I had surgery on the same ovary twice in 11 months so some ovary tissue was lost. Yes we start icsi a week today :/ I'm very nervous now.

It's great that you have friends that are willing to donate eggs for you :hugs: I really hope this happens for you I read something last night that mixed race couples have a better chance at success I am white and OH is black Bajan (barbados), did you have icsi last time or regular ivf?

Nope our 2 failed cycles were just IVF and the 2nd really should of been ICSI knowing my poor egg quality/count and the fact i have poor fertilization too :(
It will be ICSI next cycle so praying it brings our baby. I have never read about mixed race couples having more success... was definitely not the case with us sadly. Lots of luck for your next cycle and just think how gorgeous our children will be when we are blessed ;-) xxx

Well icsi has a much better success rate than reg ivf so I pray you get your baby on your next cycle :hugs: I find myself googling images of mixed race babies, they say you should visualise your baby to help with success and I find it really hard sometimes so I just love looking thought images of mixed babies there so beautiful :)

Thank you :)
I LOVE looking at mixed race babies and imagining what ours will look like. We are friends with a few mixed race couples who have children and they are so gorgeous! pray we get our own lil prince or princess asap xxx

It is kinda early for me to know. We are going to try a few IUIs first, but if they don't work then we are looking to IVF in the new year. Good luck with yours! PS my niece is mixed race and she is beautiful! You kids will be too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->