IVF in Greece?

IVFandMe

Reaction score
Good morning, we want to go to Crete to do our IVF because we have family down and origins in Greece. After having toured many clinics, we are tempted by the Crete fertility Center. Someone was there and could share his experience with us? Thank you

Good morning, we want to go to Crete to do our IVF because we have family down and origins in Greece. After having toured many clinics, we are tempted by the Crete fertility Center. Someone was there and could share his experience with us? Thank you

I went to Greece recently and had a donor embryo transfer at IVF Athens Centre. Being 45, single and not able to conceive using my own eggs, and having had 3 failed IVF attempts using my own eggs, I knew this was my last resort. I chose Athens IVF Centre because of an initial skype consultation I had with Dr Athanassiou. Because of this, I decided to go with that clinic and I am glad I did! I am the mother of a 2 1/2 months baby and I am very excited!

I asked for quotes to be able to compare for these 2 clinics but the Crete Fertility Center is much cheaper! and I would really like to try to use my own eggs before moving on to don... In any case I congratulate you on your pregnancy, I hope to experience the same thing very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->