IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

I am also 20 weeks this Friday. We had our 20 week scan a little early at 18+6 as we are currently on our delayed honeymoon for the next six weeks. All looked good. We have kept the sex a surprise, although we both thought we saw a flash of boy parts! One more day to go until the half way mark! Time is going so quickly this time round as it's my second. I couldn't even tell you what size the baby is meant to be this week (i.e. banana, melon etc) although last time round I would have been able to give lots of details!

Glad to hear things are going well for you too! Time is going quickly. Are you planning on finding out what you are having before delivery? Since it took us so long to get to this point, I want to know and can not wait until Monday!

No, we are going to keep it a surprise 😊

Ladies. Had my 20 week scan today. We are team :blue:

Congrats Dbluett! That's fab news. Little boys are great and supposedly easier than girls!

Congrats Dbluett! That's fab news. Little boys are great and supposedly easier than girls!

Thanks Frustrated1! I have also heard boys are easier than girls. I do need to have another scan. Little mister didn't want to sit still, so there are a few more measurements they need to get. But all other measurements were right on target. Heart beat was 152.

Congrats dbluett, so finally u knew tht wuhooooo happy happy for you

i'm still waiting :< 19th week i go for Anamoly scan and GTT too
sadly m diagnosed with gestational diabetes and Dr said its quite normal as you have 2 placenta inside.... rightnow m working on diwt plan measuring glucose readings at home :( bit scared n confused.....

Anamoly scan was almost fine just baby 2 was face down position so still some not clear, rest heartbeat, limbs movement size height all perfectly fine ....

i asked Dr about baby's sex but she said not clear yet as one baby is shy and other face down position lol

so let see m due for another scan on 21st September... hope for the best

seriously from my first day of IVF treatment till now , m just at home girls.... dr said dolight walk at home but as double the weight my soles get tired n pained alot :(

i just hope n pray all go smooth, i dont want this GTT effect my babies in future, i really wish for a normal delivery

Hi ladies. Had my 24 week checkup. All is good with the lo. He weighs 1.7 pounds. I however have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

How is everybody doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->