Ivf miscarriage no heartbeat at 9 weeks :(

MaryDo

Reaction score
Hi all. I had my first IVF and everything was well. At 9 weeks they heard no more heartbeat . I was devastated and still today i find myself crying out of the blue and just really upset...Feels harder now that i actually saw the heartbeat...For me and my husband. I had 3 miscarriages before but in the first few weeks. I was bleeding and it went away but this time i had to have a D&C done. We sent our angel for genetic testing. I am so scared to continue with the next frozen embryos i have left as this can happen again and i don't know if I can take it... Trying4thefirst1 has been a great help talking to me here as she is going through something similar. I just feel like nothing is working and there are no answers.... We were sure the IVF would work even the dr. was sure. And then the sudden loss and D&C was just a shock! I won't give up trying it's just getting harder....We have 5 frozen embryos left! But now i have little confidence it would work if this one did not....

Hi all. I had my first IVF and everything was well. At 9 weeks they heard no more heartbeat . I was devastated and still today i find myself crying out of the blue and just really upset...Feels harder now that i actually saw the heartbeat...For me and my husband. I had 3 miscarriages before but in the first few weeks. I was bleeding and it went away but this time i had to have a D&C done. We sent our angel for genetic testing. I am so scared to continue with the next frozen embryos i have left as this can happen again and i don't know if I can take it... Trying4thefirst1 has been a great help talking to me here as she is going through something similar. I just feel like nothing is working and there are no answers.... We were sure the IVF would work even the dr. was sure. And then the sudden loss and D&C was just a shock! I won't give up trying it's just getting harder....We have 5 frozen embryos left! But now i have little confidence it would work if this one did not....

Very sorry for your loss. I have one DD and 3 losses (last one at 11 weeks after hearing the heartbeat 3 times). Turns out the baby had trisomy 21.

Our issue is most likely my OH's sperm quality as everything else (apart from nk cells) came back fine for me. My dr said that to avoid losses for chromosome reasons we could have IVF with Pgd. Is it possible to ask for Pgd on your frozen embryos?

Big hugs

Thanks everyone! SweetKat, thank you for your suggestion. I will ask if i can ask for PGD on my frozen embryos! I am sorry for your losses also.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

We also had a loss after IVF but it was at 21 weeks. The heartache of the loss after going through so much to conceive him was almost too much to take.

We have decided to move forward with another transfer for January. We can only move forward with love and hope in our hearts that we will one day get our rainbow baby.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

We also had a loss after IVF but it was at 21 weeks. The heartache of the loss after going through so much to conceive him was almost too much to take.

We have decided to move forward with another transfer for January. We can only move forward with love and hope in our hearts that we will one day get our rainbow baby.

Oh my gosh i am sorry for your loss! 21 weeks... wow! Bug hugs to you too and good luck with the next transfer! We are also planning to go ahead with the next transfer January or February! Please keep in touch and let me know how you are! All the best to you and keep strong! xoxo

We are going to transfer for January between 15 & 20 so fingers are crossed for both of us.

Hello. Just had the second transfer done! Very nervous! Will have a pregnancy test on the 20th! How is everyone doing?

We are going to transfer for January between 15 & 20 so fingers are crossed for both of us.

Hi Myshelsong,

Did you have the transfer done? How are you? I hope all is well with you! I just had two embryos transferred Tuesday and have a pregnancy test next week on the 20th. Very nervous! I am on progesterone in oil injections, Prometrium and other medications. After what i went through last time it's so hard not to be stressed now.... All the best to you!

I did have the transfer and after a positive test, unfortunately we lost the pregnancy pretty early.
We are onto another FET this cycle and should be transferring next week some time. Trying to stay positive this cycle and just keep moving forward.

I totally understand, this is nerve wrecking. Good luck in the next tww, hope you get your rainbow soon!

Good Luck to you Myshelsong and i hope it will work out this time! You are in my prayers...

Transfer went week, s now just the waiting game. Thanks ladies!

Hello Ladies. So My pregnancy test came positive last Thursday but today when i went for another blood test hcg levels have not doubled so they said it could be a not viable pregnancy. I have another test Wednesday but it doesn't look good :( Another disappointment. I am not holding on to much hope.... I guess low hcg levels or not doubled is not good.... Was hoping it will work out this time. Sucks! I asked the nurse if i am loosing the pregnancy and she said it is difficult to say at this time but i could hear it in her tone that there is not much hope. I know i say i wont give up but now after loosing my pregnancy at 9 weeks in December and now if i have an early miscarriage i think i might take a few months break before trying again.... Let's see what WEdnesday brings. Maybe there still is a very low chance a miracle could happen!

Thank you all for your wishes.

Myshelong good luck and we aer waiting for good news from you!.

sorry MaryDo - I am sending positive thoughts to you. I hope that this turns into one of those miracle stories so badly.

I am 7dpt and feeling totally normal which is killing me. I really wanted to be pregnant this cycle but pretty sure I am out. we do beta on Monday. fingers are crossed, but I just dont know. trying to stay positive but dont want to get my hopes up. I dont think i am going to test early at home. Last time I did that it was a horrible depressing spiral when it came back negative, so will just wait and cross all my fingers and toes.

sorry MaryDo - I am sending positive thoughts to you. I hope that this turns into one of those miracle stories so badly.

I am 7dpt and feeling totally normal which is killing me. I really wanted to be pregnant this cycle but pretty sure I am out. we do beta on Monday. fingers are crossed, but I just dont know. trying to stay positive but dont want to get my hopes up. I dont think i am going to test early at home. Last time I did that it was a horrible depressing spiral when it came back negative, so will just wait and cross all my fingers and toes.

Hi MyShelong,

How are you? I haven't been on here for awhile as i was going through all the weekly ultrasounds....Turns out after all levels have doubled but a bit late and yesterday we heard the heart beat and baby is the right size. 7 weeks. But....I am still not getting my hopes up because of what happened last time. AT 9 weeks no heart beat..... And i am spotting a little bit on and off. For now just taking it day by day and trying to be cautiously optimistic but it is hard after so many miscarriages.....I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Please let me know how you are. All the best!

So sorry MaryDo.

Hi Angelique,

A miracle has happened and baby grew and we got a heart beat yesterday. Hcg levels grew but slowly, well slower than normal. For now just taking it week by week as after so many miscarriages and one at 9 weeks pregnant it is hard to start being happy and not be scared....Thank you for your message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->