Ivf money donations site

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
ladies i just started a page but i need your advise on weather you think this is going to help or work and not offend people....

i have made a page were couples get a write up about them selves and how long they have been trying to conceive and why IVF means so much to them and there will be a donations box and you can message the couples and get to know them and then you can make your choice to donate to them and if so there will be a donations box and when the reach the target i will set up an appointment in a clinic near them to get the treatment? what do you think? Xxx advice please :)

i think its a good idea.. i should be on your site... lol... but try for a few months get the feel of it.. if it doesnt work who cares... at least it helps...

I think that's a really lovely idea and if I had loads of money (unfortunately that's not the case lol) I'd help every one of them xx

I personally don't think the idea will go over very well. Although my heart goes out to each and every woman struggling to conceive... i feel like not many people will donate, and this will only cause the families more heart ache...

I personally don't think the idea will go over very well. Although my heart goes out to each and every woman struggling to conceive... i feel like not many people will donate, and this will only cause the families more heart ache...

I agree. Internet is a circus now and people probably will face hard time trusting the site and donating money even if they want to help.

Hi,
I have to agree with monalisa on this, what can work is if the family have their own blog on something where they have been discussing their ttc journey. A donate button that can be used by family, friends and visitors may work.

Hi,
I have to agree with monalisa on this, what can work is if the family have their own blog on something where they have been discussing their ttc journey. A donate button that can be used by family, friends and visitors may work.

yeah! they will get there own separate pages to blog and chat to people this is just an idea at the moment its nothing official right now. this is just to see what people think and if people like it i may get to work properly on it.x thanks ladies.x

Hi,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->