• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ivf payment plan?

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi I've looked into Ivf and the cost is quite high, does anyone know if fertility places do payment plans ?

Thank you

I'm not sure if you can promote places here so I've sent you a PM
with some info x

I'm not sure if you're aware, but in Uk you can currently get two rounds of ivf covered by NHS.

Hi I wouldn't qualify cause I have a son from my ex partner x

In most counties, if the child is with a different partner, you would still qualify X

Have you considered ivf at overseas clinics? I know that Czech Rep, Poland, Spain, Cyprus and Greece are very popular ivf destinations, mainly cause of affordable prices. I think you might check out international threads on fertilityfriends, whereivf and eggdonationfriends Good luck with yr search

Overseas would be another thought. Where I am (Cali) you can get coverage through insurance if your employer picks a plan including it. Maybe there's a private health plan you can purchase in the UK that could cover it and be less expensive? I hope you find something x

Hi! Shared my story on another thread. We went with Ukrainian clinic.
I'm 40 yo, suffering from endo and pcos. Dh's results came in healthy each time. Once we came across eviternity.org. They offered free consultations in London, so we decided not to miss the chance. After qualified consultation we signed the contract with our clinic. We chose 5 shot ivf program with donor egg. (As this route turned out to be the only possible one for us after years of treatment). Among the pros of the program was the guarantee. In case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. So for 9900 euro we got 5 shots, all needed meds and selective reduction if needed. Besides housing, transportations, meals were also covered by the package price. From all our previous ivf experiences (We passed 1 round clomid, 2 fresh cycles with own eggs and spent a fortune with no success) this one was the most financially attractive.
Wishing you the best of luck :)

In most counties, if the child is with a different partner, you would still qualify X

This is incorrect. If yourself our your partner have a child/ten (even if it is by an ex), you do not qualify for NHS treatment. The most the majority of CCG's will offer is Clomid. Some local trusts have stopped funding for IVF altogether, even for childless couples x

Polish in vitro clinics might be an option. Ivf all inclusive costs 2 500 Euro and ivf standard costs 1 600 Euro at top fertility clinic in Gdansk. All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"