IVF Pregnancy

mrsjennyg

Reaction score
Hi ladies- we finally got our BFP after our 4th IVF!
We're still in shock but excited. After so many years... to finally get our miracle... almost hard to wrap my head around it!

Anyone else pregnant after IVF or IUI?
Also, how do I put those tickers in my signature? :)

Second beta tomorrow- 4 days after BFP because my clinic doesn't do betas on the weekends. My first beta was 280. I've been exhausted but having trouble sleeping, constipated (tmi) and yesterday the nausea started. Morning sickness my butt! Late afternoon I've been verrrrrrrry nauseas for a few hours and haven't thrown up (yet) but after all we've been through I'll take it all in order to have a beautiful healthy take home baby (or babies?)!

Have a great night!

Congratulations!!

We just finished our first ivf icsi and I have had two BFPs. I'll try and make it three either tomorrow or the next day :) I don't have my blood test to confirm the bfp for another 4 days, but definitely can't wait! I remember feeling so lost and down when they said ivf, then even more so on the day when they said we need to do icsi... But if this is our sticky bean it's worth it :)

How far along are you? I'll let you know my numbers after my blood test on the day after Christmas :)

I'm not sure about the tickets sorry but will try and figure it out around Christmas or so when we are at home :)

Congratulations again!!

Congratulations!!

We just finished our first ivf icsi and I have had two BFPs. I'll try and make it three either tomorrow or the next day :) I don't have my blood test to confirm the bfp for another 4 days, but definitely can't wait! I remember feeling so lost and down when they said ivf, then even more so on the day when they said we need to do icsi... But if this is our sticky bean it's worth it :)

How far along are you? I'll let you know my numbers after my blood test on the day after Christmas :)

I'm not sure about the tickets sorry but will try and figure it out around Christmas or so when we are at home :)

Congratulations again!!

Hi Lipra! Thanks for the reply! I believe I'm 4 weeks 4 days. That's why I need one of those tickers, haha! I go this morning for my second beta. Is this your 1st IVF? You have had 2 other bfps? What a beautiful Christmas present your bfp will be! What meds are you on? Any symptoms?

I think we're still in shock. I can't wait for my second numbers- I have a good friend who is pregnant with twins with her first ivf and her beta was 254 and mine was 280... Eek! Its still in the normal range for a singleton though.

I'll post when I get my numbers!
Enjoy your day!

Congrats on your BFP! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower: I feel you on the "morning" sickness feeling, it's more like all-day sickness!

For forum signatures I just went to Lilypie and used their pregnancy tickers. Once you get your ticker made you'll see tons of options for codes. Look under "Forum Signatures" and click on the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code" option. It should give you a code snippet to copy + paste into your signature. Hope that helped! :)

Congrats on your BFP! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower: I feel you on the "morning" sickness feeling, it's more like all-day sickness!

For forum signatures I just went to Lilypie and used their pregnancy tickers. Once you get your ticker made you'll see tons of options for codes. Look under "Forum Signatures" and click on the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code" option. It should give you a code snippet to copy + paste into your signature. Hope that helped! :)

Thanks LavenderLove I'm going to have to try that now! It looks like we're close in our due dates! I think I'm due 8/27.
How are you feeling?

Congratulations on your bfp mrsjennyg!

I've been through 2 rounds of IVF, getting bfp's both times. Unfortunately, the first time around, the pregnancy ended in a mmc. Thankfully, this time, we went for our viability scan at 7+4 and saw a heartbeat and a perfectly sized baby (measuring a day ahead). I'm now 9 weeks along and looking ahead to my 12 week scan.

I don't know much about betas as they don't track your beta level in the UK.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Hiya, we have just finished our 2nd IVF & we have got our first ever :bfp: it's amazing & hasn't really sunk in yet, after 4 years of trying we never even had a faint line.

I'm off to the Doctors today not sure what they say on your first appointment. i think they will just confirm things & date it i suppose. I think i'm about 5 weeks or so but not overly sure as my IVF cycle did drag on for a while due to cysts.

I'm booked in with the IVF clinic on 7th Jan for my first scan, we are excited yet terrified at the same time.

Hello His Princess and emz! Congratulations on both your bfps!
Emz where are you located? I know Princess said they don't do betas in the UK so wondering if they do betas where you are too? We were trying for 4 yrs as well do I definitely understand how you feel!
Do any of you ladies have m/s? Mine seems to hit around 2 pm and lasts for s few hours and sometimes before bed. I ordered some ginger candy online (hope to be here tomorrow) so hope that will help! But I'll take all the symptoms if it means a take home baby!

I feel a little nauseous when I wake up but I haven't experienced any real m/s. I did have crazy headaches until around week 6/7 though. I've also suffered from bad dizzy spells from the day I turned 7 weeks. As horrible as it is, I find it reassuring as the nurse explained that it's due to my body working hard to keep 2 hearts beating x

Oh wow a few ladies yay! I'm very early still so fingers crossed all goes well. I think I may be 3 weeks and 4 days, give or take slightly?

I am on progesterone twice a day, it starts with a c. And yep, first ever ivf. We didn't expect IVf as we are both 26 and reasonably healthy. I thought we were starting young to avoid any possible issues, but they were still there!

I've noticed bb are bit sore so far, but not much else in the way of symptoms.

I think we are still in shock too. DH is being very cautious and says don't get hopes up until our doctor test, but I'm fairly certain after a super light bfp (maybe I caught it right after it snuggled in??) and a much more dark bfp yesterday. I'll do another test. Tomorrow to see again if it is darker :) I was worried the first one may have been my trigger, but the second was darker so I feel more confident.

I know what you mean about taking the symptoms to have a healthy baby! I agree. Finally we will have a bundle of joy next year :) I think my due date will be approx sept 2 or so. The nurse should tell me at the end of the week. Eeep can't wait

I'm new to the forums, let me give you a little history. Started trying to conceive at 38. At 39 we did IUI (seven rounds) all completely unsuccessful. Stopped treatment for about 9 months, at 40 started IVF. Did one fresh cycle that culminated with a chemical pregnancy, took a toll and a bit to clear up. Second transfer (FET) did not take at all. Dr decided to do a hysteroscopy and D&C, found a follicle which was removed. Two months later we did what was going to be our last FET, we only had three frozen embryos left and asked to go ahead and thaw them all. All three thawed fine, so all three were transfered. I should point out that at that point I was defeated and convinced that it was not going to happen. Well it did, I am 41 with unexplained infertility (had a son at 17 so I knew my body could do it) and expecting twins. My embryos were 5d blastocyst and my HCGs were at 11dp=627, 13dp=1376, and at 20dp=21535.
I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, we saw heartbeats. We had another at 8 weeks and were able to hear the heartbeats!
As far as symptoms go I had been a bit queasy since I started taking estradiol pills and progesterone injections, at 6 weeks exactly I started feeling terribly nauseated mostly all day, every day (PSI bands did not work for me). At exactly 8 weeks full "morning sickness" came into effect, vomitting and dry heaving has become a part of my daily routine. I just try to eat small amounts throughout the day. Hard candy like jolly ranchers helps too. Symptoms are not as bad now after I stopped the estradiol and progesterone, but I am still vomitting. I'm Not complaining!

Beta number 18 days from fertilization 1460! They wanted 1120 so they're thrilled. I wonder if there are two in there...

Welcome Sakai! Wow twins! I'm wondering if I'm having twins as well...I guess we'll just have to wait for the u/s which will be Jan 5/6 or 7th. CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh wow a few ladies yay! I'm very early still so fingers crossed all goes well. I think I may be 3 weeks and 4 days, give or take slightly?

I am on progesterone twice a day, it starts with a c. And yep, first ever ivf. We didn't expect IVf as we are both 26 and reasonably healthy. I thought we were starting young to avoid any possible issues, but they were still there!

I've noticed bb are bit sore so far, but not much else in the way of symptoms.

I think we are still in shock too. DH is being very cautious and says don't get hopes up until our doctor test, but I'm fairly certain after a super light bfp (maybe I caught it right after it snuggled in??) and a much more dark bfp yesterday. I'll do another test. Tomorrow to see again if it is darker :) I was worried the first one may have been my trigger, but the second was darker so I feel more confident.

I know what you mean about taking the symptoms to have a healthy baby! I agree. Finally we will have a bundle of joy next year :) I think my due date will be approx sept 2 or so. The nurse should tell me at the end of the week. Eeep can't wait

Hi Lirpa I was thinking about you yesterday and I see by your ticker your pregnant!! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"