Ivf question please share your experience :)

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by addie25, Jun 6, 2011.

1. addie25

addie25 Guest

Hi everyone! Quick question. My doctor has me on lupron and then Wednesday I am on lupron and fertility meds (don't know name) and then just fertility meds till the procedure . Did anyone take lupron I'm starting to not feel so great and very tired and thirsty. What were ur symptoms?

2. princess2406

princess2406 Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙

Hi there

I wasn't on luperon so can't advise but just wanted to wish you luck, I'm sure someone will come along soon to share their experience x

3. addie25

addie25 Guest

Thank u that is very kind! Good luck to you as well!

4. addie25

addie25 Guest

Can I ask how many eggs did they put in you? They are puttin 2 in me and I am hoping they both stick and we get healthy twin babies!

5. princess2406

princess2406 Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙

I just had one transfered back because there was a risk of multiples with me if I had more than 1 as we were unexplained infertility x

6. Kristin83

Kristin83 Mommy to twin boys & NTNP

i used Lupron..i felt bloated and tired during the medication portion, but i don't remember if that started with the Lupron or after I started the other 2 injections (along with the lupron). I hope everything works out for you :D

7. addie25

addie25 Guest

Thank you 4 responding. I am very tired as well. How many embryos did they put in you if you do not mind me asking I see your having lovely twin boys!!!!

8. Kristin83

Kristin83 Mommy to twin boys & NTNP

They put back 2 and both took :D

I just noticed you were from NJ...i live in southern NJ :D

9. addie25

addie25 Guest

I live in central Nj and I live in southern on weekends ( beach house) :) I have no met many people from USA on here and no one from NJ yet