Ivf question please share your experience :)

A

addie25

Hi everyone! Quick question. My doctor has me on lupron and then Wednesday I am on lupron and fertility meds (don't know name) and then just fertility meds till the procedure . Did anyone take lupron I'm starting to not feel so great and very tired and thirsty. What were ur symptoms?

Hi there

I wasn't on luperon so can't advise but just wanted to wish you luck, I'm sure someone will come along soon to share their experience x

Can I ask how many eggs did they put in you? They are puttin 2 in me and I am hoping they both stick and we get healthy twin babies!

I just had one transfered back because there was a risk of multiples with me if I had more than 1 as we were unexplained infertility x

i used Lupron..i felt bloated and tired during the medication portion, but i don't remember if that started with the Lupron or after I started the other 2 injections (along with the lupron). I hope everything works out for you :D

i used Lupron..i felt bloated and tired during the medication portion, but i don't remember if that started with the Lupron or after I started the other 2 injections (along with the lupron). I hope everything works out for you :D

Thank you 4 responding. I am very tired as well. How many embryos did they put in you if you do not mind me asking I see your having lovely twin boys!!!!

They put back 2 and both took :D

I just noticed you were from NJ...i live in southern NJ :D

I live in central Nj and I live in southern on weekends ( beach house) :) I have no met many people from USA on here and no one from NJ yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->