• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

Hi ladies well I have had my ec and am now at home. I was very disappointed that they have only managed to retrieve 3 eggs. Apparently the follicles just contained fluid - not sure why. Trying to be positive 3 is 3 chances!!! Dh sperm is good so hoping and praying for good news tomorrow. Thanks for your support ladies xx

Hi Louise, please try not to worry as you say 3 eggs is 3 chances. It's better to have a few good quality eggs than lots of not so good ones.
It only takes one!
Positive thoughts hun
Em x

Hope so.... thanks. I am greatful for the 3 and we will have to see what tomorrow brings now. This site has been a blessing during my ivf I am so glad that it exists otherwise I think we might all have gone crazy by now!!

I agree it's been so helpful through good times & bad :0)

I had a blood test today & they have reduced my dose of menopur, so I have a sneaky feeling I will be having EC at the weekend...do they do it on a Saturday?
I feel like I'm gonna pop so doubt I will make it till Monday!
Will have to wait & see what the scan says on Thursday

Xx

No they dont do ec at weekends. It will probably be friday. Good luck. If its anything like mine you will be in and out before you know it!!

Oh no I won't have 36 hours between my scan & Friday morning so I bet they leave me till Monday :0(
Xx

Yes but the last few days will fly by x most definitely monday then!! Exciting stuff. I have been resting since getting home from ec. Feels like I have severe af pains.

Hi sorry. I thought I had posted. Its fab news!! We now have 1 good embryo that they are going to transfer tomorrow! 1 egg didnt fertilise and 1 had too much dna. So happy!! Im just praying that it sticks tomorrow xx

Hi ladies,
Had my day 8 scan today I have 19 follicles but only 3 are big enough so I have another scan on Saturday. She said collection will be Monday or Tuesday!

Louise I hope your transfer went well :0)

Em x

Hi everyone. My transfer went well and I have one little embryo on board!! Lets hope they like their new home!!

Ahh that's great Louise how are you feeling? What test date have they given you?

I just had my last scan we have 20 follicles the right size (we only had 13 last time) so I'm really pleased. Nurse thinks collection will be Monday just got to wait for the call to confirm this afternoon

Em xx

Advice anyone?
I did my morning progesterone pessary at 8.30 and went back to sleep. Went to the loo at about 10 and had an oily substance in my urine. Has anyone else experienced this? Spoke to the nurse and she made me worry and said get in touch with my gp but i cant on a saturday. Surely it must be oily substance from the pessary??? One worry after another!! Test date 13th Oct

I can't remember if I had that or not but I remember the pessaries are very messy & cause all sorts of weird discharge!
Em x

Advice anyone?
I did my morning progesterone pessary at 8.30 and went back to sleep. Went to the loo at about 10 and had an oily substance in my urine. Has anyone else experienced this? Spoke to the nurse and she made me worry and said get in touch with my gp but i cant on a saturday. Surely it must be oily substance from the pessary??? One worry after another!! Test date 13th Oct

It's most likely from the pessary you do lose a lot from using them vaginaly I started using them up the other way you don't lose any that way as long as you don't need to #2 within an hour of inserting in if you do just pop another in after lol

Hi girls
Had my egg collection yesterday they got 10 so just waiting for the progress call eeeeek
Em x

Hi ladies they just rang we are having 2 perfect 8 cell embryos put back today :0)
I'm happy we are doing it different than last time.

Em x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"