IVF stimming shots follistim/repronex

CanAmFam

Mum to a fantastic boy.
Reaction score
Since i just took my first shot (and btw, OW.) im wondering if anyone can help me out that has been on the mixure of follistim and repronex.

I have a massive head ache now. i got it about 2 minutes after my injection. i have had headaches for a few days now , mostly due to allergies and a weird sleep schedule, but it was very apparent after the shot that my head was out for the count.

Now it may have just been my nerves and adrenalin contributing to it, but i wondered if that happened to anyone else. if it happens again with tomorrow night's shot, ill mention it to my doctor.

The shot was better than i had anticipated, but still burned like a bugger for about 45 minutes.

Thanks for any help!

hiyaa canamfam ive not personally got to that stage yet but i had read about a few other ladies having the same problem and theyve said drinking lots water kills off the headaches, hope this helps xx

thanks so much. i did get a hold of my nurse and she said it shouldnt be happening. it may just be a coincidence, my nerves, or a delayed reaction of the lupron ( i dont think it is the lupron) . it did happen on the first and second shot. i got about 1 hour of sleep all weekend due to it.

i got my shot tonight and didnt get the headache (woohoo!) maybe ill get some sleep!

thanks again for replying, i appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->