IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

pcsoph2890

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Offically here as you can see my details from my signature.
The trials and tribulations us lot have had to go through to get here i thought it'd be a nice thread to start going from Assisted Conception onto this board, and follow through the conversation we have started whilst on there.

I'm currently 6 weeks 6 days gone. Already had my 1st scan, and saw a little heartbeat.
Now i have to wait for my regular 12 week scan for the next look at out little one.

My symptoms so far:
- mega sore boobs, gone up a size already, in right bolder holders to help support them as my old underwired one just painful and spilling out of the sides, front, back etc.
- no work trousers fit anymore (had to go out and buy some new size 14 trousers to tied me over for the next few weeks (not yet tried my jeans, as living in comfy cargo trousers or shorts!)
- tireness (but when in bed can't get to sleep and up about 5:30 wide awake! (go figure hence being tired)

Apart from that nothing else....

Hello mind if I join? I am currently 5weeks2days after FET of 2- 6 day blasts. I really don't have any symptoms except for heartburn which I think is the PIO and it really scares me. What day were able to see the heartbeat?

Hello there :) fancy seeing you in first tri :)

Long may our group continue into 2nd an 3rd tri then into baby talk!

X

Congratulations Ladies

I went through 2 rounds of IVF with my ex but it was unsuccessful so know how stressful the whole process is but love seeing success stories.

I finally got a natural BFP in May (with new partner)

I hope you all have a happy, healthy and relatively stress free 9 months :)

Thank wrighty xx

Peachy were both the same...just over 5 weeks...I calculated due around 21st Feb...

Not a lot of symptoms here, occasional sore boobs which I have worked out is from wearing my bra...they don't hurt in the am...hurt all through work then ease off in the evening when I've removed it...

New bras next week me thinks...

I brought some new big pants from marks yesterday too...loads conifer with these stupid pads you have to wear from the cyclogest x

Wrightywales - must be brilliant to get a bfp from a natural conception! Esp after two rounds!
From reading the books my sister has given me the heart starts in week six hence them wanting to scan you then.....

Aimez God you lasted longer than me with the old bras....... mothercare do some ok looking ones, not too expensive either.

're the cyclogyst had a right nightmare this morning put one in, about five million s later sneezed and it half popped out, having half melted already - total mess!!!!

Concur with wishing to carry on through 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri and onwards etc!

Hello mind if I join? I am currently 5weeks2days after FET of 2- 6 day blasts. I really don't have any symptoms except for heartburn which I think is the PIO and it really scares me. What day were able to see the heartbeat?

Heart burn is a good sign!!!!
Me 2nd attempt ivf 24 eggs 13 fertilised 7 blasts 1 5 day transfer
I'm now 14 weeks and all going well we tried for 8 years to conceive but finally here so enjoy cos I am xxx

Congrats Smirn & happy 2nd tri :) I bet you're so excited...

Soph I'm not very...well..blessed in the boobidge area so I think that's why...I was going to treat myself to some @ my scan in 2weeks once iv seen the heartbeat...my lil bean should b developing a heartbeat anytime now...please beat my little pumpkin seed x

Aimze I no exactly how your feeling cos until i saw the heart beat I was living on the edge. I even went and paid for a private scan just so I can see it before the twelve weeks xx

Smirn I get a 8week scan before the 12mark but debating either a 6.3 or 10.3 week one too...the last time I was pregnant I lost at 7.5 so really wanted a 8 week one to get past that milestone x

What I have learnt is do what ever makes you feel better if you are anything like me then you will get your self worked up until you see and hear it ! Make sure you are relaxed and when someone says to you to stop stressing and worrying just remember that they only have to scratch and sniff to get pregnant so they will never under stand that all you need is reassurance xxx

Aimze- yes I'm afraid to jinx anything or count my chickies before they hatch so to speak. I get an ultrasound in about a week and I hope to relax a little if I get to see a heartbeat. Not sure if all the regular rules of pregnancy like chances of bad things happening going way down after seeing heartbeat apply when doing ivf. I had a beta last Thurs and won't get results til tomorrow plus have another one tomorrow then Thurs. Hoping those are all good to keep me positive until my ultrasound.

Hi everyone! Congrats on the BFPs, mind if I join?

Had my first ICSI as a trial at Hammersmith Hospital (although I'm actually from the midlands). Had 5 eggs collected and 3 fertilised and two blasts put back. Tested at 5dp5dt and BFP! I'm now 5 weeks tomorrow and due on the 24th Feb.

Have my first scan on 4th July :happydance:

Symptom wise I've gone up a cup size in bras, they're absolutely huge! And I get the odd cramp occasionally. Aside from that I'm all good :)

Peachy, I'm 5w6d (according to my own calculations) and don't really have any symptoms either. Except that I pee a lot at night and get a few cramps and twinges here and there especially at night.

And you're lucky you get at least a few more betas to calm your nerves before your scan. I only ever got one beta. Next time I go to the clinic is for my 7week scan. I've nothing really to hold on to til then.:(

Congrats to all you ladies! :D

Oculi- I wouldn't get betas from the RE clinic either. I called my obgyn and asked her to do them. I am not sure if it is a good thing or not it depends on the numbers and if I stress over them as everyone is soo different and normal pregnancies are never monitored and turn out fine. Perhaps no news is good news! I see lots of women who have spotting and I have had absolutely nothing and even though that's considered normal I am thankful I haven't. I really do stress over everything!

Peachy, haha.. I was actually thinking about going to a GP or something and get a beta test done there. Lol! But I'm trying hard not to obsess abt it and just patiently wait for my scan. One more week to go..!

Hey Oculi :)

Well Ladies I called the clinic and said can I change it from two weeks on Friday to next week which will be 6+4 which would be a perfect time to see the heartbeat...Just awaiting them to call me back to confirm what day next week...

Like you said Peachy, I think no news is good news an if we feel fine an dont have any pain/heavy bleeding we're all good :)

x

Scan changed...They tried to tell me they don't do scans earlier...Funny that since Soph you're at the same clinic lol!!!

Earliest they would do it is Tuesday 9th July when I'll be 7+4...Yay x

strange - but at least at 7+4 you'll see something more defined as mine was - and a definate heartbeat!!

Can't wait to see the photos!

Hey ladies :)

So happy for everyone's BFPs

I get my scan tomorrow 5w4d. Praying I see that little bean in the right spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->