IVF with Intralipids?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi, girls

Just got diagnosed today with elevated nk cells. Doctor wants to put me on Prednisone daily for my FET and do Intralipids (one week before transfer/three weeks later and up until 16 weeks if bfp).

Just wondering if anyone is doing Intralids/has done them or did them before?

Freaking out just a tad.

I've seen a few of your posts and what you have been through so just want to stop by and say good luck and cheer you on. I haven't used Intraliplids but a few cycle buddies have with great responses which I am sure you will hear about.

I am on my 3rd cycle and fingers crossed I get to embryo transfer I will be taking steroids and clexane injections which basically do the same thing as Intraliplids.

Don't freak out, be excited :happydance: heres to 2016 BFP's.

:flower:

I've seen a few of your posts and what you have been through so just want to stop by and say good luck and cheer you on. I haven't used Intraliplids but a few cycle buddies have with great responses which I am sure you will hear about.

I am on my 3rd cycle and fingers crossed I get to embryo transfer I will be taking steroids and clexane injections which basically do the same thing as Intraliplids.

Don't freak out, be excited :happydance: heres to 2016 BFP's.

:flower:

Thanks, hun!!! Good look with your cycle :hugs:

I have also read some of your posts and know your history a bit. I am sorry for what you have gone through. :hugs:
I have done and still doing intralipids. I am also taking prendisone. Intralipids are not a big deal, I promise :) It is just an IV of saline solution mixed with fat. It takes about 40 mins. It should keep your NK cells at bay. As for the steroids, I was lucky to get little to no side effects.

I have also read some of your posts and know your history a bit. I am sorry for what you have gone through. :hugs:
I have done and still doing intralipids. I am also taking prendisone. Intralipids are not a big deal, I promise :) It is just an IV of saline solution mixed with fat. It takes about 40 mins. It should keep your NK cells at bay. As for the steroids, I was lucky to get little to no side effects.

Thank you :hugs:

Congrats on your bfp! Love hearing success stories. Hope this is your rainbow baby <3

Hi lovely, I am sure you saw from our other thread that I will be doing intralipids this time. Hopefully it is just what we need to get our BFP. There does seem to be quite a bit of research out there (I know, we should stay away from google) that has positive reviews of using intralipids.

Praying for you angel and am glad that your Dr. is thinking of all different things to help you out.

xoxo

Hi lovely, I am sure you saw from our other thread that I will be doing intralipids this time. Hopefully it is just what we need to get our BFP. There does seem to be quite a bit of research out there (I know, we should stay away from google) that has positive reviews of using intralipids.

Praying for you angel and am glad that your Dr. is thinking of all different things to help you out.

xoxo

Thanks sweety! I really hope this is what we need!!! When are you cycling again?

Lets keep each other posted!!!!

I had intralipids and ivigs before and during both my pregnancies. They worked me! Also had pred.

Good luck!

Hang in there, I remember how tough it is. I Pretty much had every drug going with my pregnancies. I Had 3 failed ivfs before I discovered immunes and then got pregnant on my next ivf. Don't lose hope!

Hang in there, I remember how tough it is. I Pretty much had every drug going with my pregnancies. I Had 3 failed ivfs before I discovered immunes and then got pregnant on my next ivf. Don't lose hope!

Thank you for giving me hope!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience. What kind of immune issues they found if you dont mind sharing?

Great thread, I would love to see everyone's outcome who did intralipids.

I did intralipids for two IVF cycles and never got pregnant. They were working to lower my natural killer cells for a little bit, then before my frozen embryo transfer in February, they stopped lowering them ( we tested my blood levels regularly). I wanted to give my embryos the best chance possible, so I went for the IVIg. I hadn't done it in the previous cycles because of price and because I thought it was gross as it's a blood product, and the intralipids were lowering my levels pretty good. I got pregnant that FET cycle I did to IVIg and since then I have had 3 infusions only. I'm relieved because some ladies need IVIg every week or every other week. I was also on 40mg of prednisone for about 6 weeks before the transfer. Next time I do IVF or a FET I will go to the IVIg right away.

Thank you. That is good to know. They tested my blood to see if ivig or intralipids were better and they said the intralipids did a better job. I guess this is all individualized.

My office didn't test my blood. They believe Intralipids is just as good as IVIg and just do Intralipids now. I guess every doctor has their own views, but whatever works!

Hey ladies,

I wanted to update. I had my scan yesterday and it went wel!! Baby is measuring 6w4d and HB 125 b/m. RE said things look great. I cannot believe it. :happydance: I am not sure what made the difference. I am on intralipids, steroids and heparin for the first time and this is my 4th intrauterine pregnancy. I lost the previous three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->