jabs

kirbyland1986

expecting number 2
Reaction score
I remember getting the flu jab when i was pregnant with noah but thats cause i had a few months as lily is born in december i decided i wont have it... but i am unsure if i should go and get the whooping cough jab - i dont remember getting it with noah but someone told me i should but my midwife said it was up to me. what has everyone else done?

I don't think that medical professionals can advise either way, I'm personally not going to get it as it hasn't been around for that long and when they began the vaccination process with me as a baby (I think there were 3 jabs in total) I became horrendously ill with it, my mum asked for advice but they couldn't tell her either way but when she said she wouldn't get it the health visitor said thank god basically so really don't want to risk having another terrible allergic reaction whilst pregnant. That probably doesn't help you at all but thought I would share my opinion x

If you search whooping cough in thread titles there have been some long and informative threads on the matter, I myself was confused last week you'll see I had my own thread as I very nearly opted out, but in the end after doing the research and discussing it with my doctor I opted to have it, I had it yesterday, arm is quite sore still! It isn't an easy decision and on this vaccine I see both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->