Jack has eczema!!

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
:(

We went to the doctor's today and doctor has confirmed it. :(

Poor little love has to have cream on several times a day!

His little legs are covered and i really feel for him. We thought he would get it as im ashmatic and daddy has psoriasis so it was only a matter of time x

Hope the cream gives him some relief. I have it and it's horrible. Poor little man :(

awww :( i had that as a kid real bad :( and it turned into psoriasis when i hit teen yrs :( which then i was at the age of 12 diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis.... :(

Awww I hope he grows out of it.

My son has eczema. We were using wet wrap bandages on him by the time he was 6 months old. I use cream from the health food shop now and his skin is much better. Really hope your little man gets some relief from the cream very soon. I know your probably already doing this but be careful what you use in the bath, washing powder etc. I hated the oilatum stuff you get for the bath we used oatmeal which i put in tights. It soothes the skin and isn't greasy and slippy. Good luck

My son has eczema. We were using wet wrap bandages on him by the time he was 6 months old. I use cream from the health food shop now and his skin is much better. Really hope your little man gets some relief from the cream very soon. I know your probably already doing this but be careful what you use in the bath, washing powder etc. I hated the oilatum stuff you get for the bath we used oatmeal which i put in tights. It soothes the skin and isn't greasy and slippy. Good luck

:hug: to ur little man x luckily jacks isnt as bad as that x

someone else i spoke to suggested oatmeal think i will try it thank u x

aww poor Jack. I hope it's mild and can be kept under control so it doesn't bother him too much :hugs:

Awww. Poor Jack. Hope the cream helps!

Awww I hope the cream helps. My little lad suffers too i have to cover him in cream in the morning and before bed to try and keep it at bay and it does work.

i suffered from terrible eczema and was always having creams on several times a day then one day i got sick of it and stopped usin the creams (i find they make eczema worse) and started using dove in my bath and my skin was fine. After yrs of pain it was finaly going i felt great.

have u tried using dove? also i dont no if hes too young but ask for a patch test

good luck

Aww poor lil man! Hope it settles down with the cream hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"