• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jack is poorly :(

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Well my poor little man has the most stinking cold ( sleeping now thats why i'm on here)
His nose is constantly running and he has a barking cough and i can feel his chest rattling :( and his eyes look so watery and heavy
He is not too bad on himself but his appetite is out the window, only eating cerel at the mo
He went to bed at about 6.30 last night dosed with Calpol and tixylix woke at 11pm so gave him a bottle to soothe him, he then woke at 4 and 6 then slept til 8.30, have just given him somemore medicine and put him back to bed as he doesn't want cuddles and i suppose sleep is the best thing for him
I feel bit daft writing this as i have been here before loads and should be a dab hand at it :roll: but i was wondering if anyone has any more ideas how to make him comfy or better quicker
I've raised the head of his cot and he has Karvol soaked on a bib tied to cot

maybe give him a warm bath rub vixs on him and see if he will drink as much juice as possible, see if you can get some vitmians down him as well

awww i'm sorry to hear he's so sick :( um, do you guys have over there cold stuff that goes right into the bath water? it comes in like a baby lotion bottle, vapor stuff? you just run it right into the bath water and its really soothing. maybe if you could find that in a store there it might help?
i hope he gets better soon xxx

Aww thanks guys he seems a bit perkier now, is trying to attack Emily so...... :D

I resorted back to 7 month Jar food as i think his throat is a bit scratchy but at least he ate it

I think you can get some stuff for bath but not sure anyhow he is not happy with bath at minute which he usually loves

Makes me wonder if he is feeling all achey, you know like we do sometimes when everything aches and hurts :?

Awwwwwwww sorry he has not een well babe :hugs: Jade has been poorly too, not the cough, but heavy red sore eyes, sore throat, not eating :( but we have given her calprofen and kiddies strepsils, I think sadly it is just one of those things that have to work there way out........

Hope he is feeling even better tomorrow babe, Jade has improved loads since Thursday! x

:cry: :hugs:
Hope he feels better soon, Olivia is just coming to the end of a cold thankfully.
Laura xx

Aww thanks girls
He seems loads better this morning , a lot of the redness round his eyes has gon, though they still look heavy
He hasn't coughed all morning which is a good sign and his nose seems to be running less

He has his MMR on Wed and that new one so crossed fingers he is good for that

He ate a jar of food last night so that is an imporovement aswell

You just feel so bloody helpless don't you??

glad he is slightly better Jo :hugs:

Hope jack is better soon Jo, like you said you feel so helpless when they are ill. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"