Jack will be here in 20 days or less!

cillybean83

Reaction score
I had a dr appt today and because he is so massive (measuring 8 lb 2 oz, and 39w3d) they have decided to do the csection at 38 weeks instead of at 39 so I'm scheduled for an amnio to check his lungs on Dec 29th...and if that looks good they are going to do the c section the same day!!!

Sooo excited!

Good luck honey!! I'm getting checked on the same day as Ruby is measuring about the same!! Amnio plus an extra growth scan. Might be induced or have c-section same day or within 2-3 days I was told last night.

Keeping you in my thoughts hon!! :) and hoping it means that old bag will bugger off home a bit earlier than planned and leave you in peace!! :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs:

haha i know right?!

she told my husband today that she doesn't like it here and wants to go home and he was like "Well then go...you're not exactly helping us anyway" so even he is picking up on her lazy brattiness.

Anyway...maybe our kiddos will share a birthday!

Ooh, that'd be nice!! :D

Glad your OH finally piped up and said something!! Hopefully she'll clear off even sooner then!! I honestly don't know HOW you put up with her cos she sounds like an absolute nightmare!! And very RUDE too!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"