Jacks going to be a big brother!!!! :D

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Had to share me news with you girls!

I have been feeling pregnant for about a week and i was about 12 days late yesterday but i couldn't bring myself to believe that i was. Adam finally told me yesterday morning to shut up and do a test.

Well i couldnt believe it when it was a :bfp:. :headspin:

We are totally over the moon! :D

My due date is the 8th august 2010! a week before my birthday! x :thumbup:

If i have you on facebook please dont mention it on there yet as i havent told work yet. Thank you!

x

A pic of my tests
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm21/clairebear109/100_7159.jpg

Wow Claire you seriously have the patience of a saint and nerves of steel!! How on earth did you go 12 whole days without testing?!

Congratulations :hugs:

Wow Claire you seriously have the patience of a saint and nerves of steel!! How on earth did you go 12 whole days without testing?!

I have no idea how i did it.

My best mate thought i was wacko waiting that long!

Can you understand why i was going loppy yesterday with no BnB to shre my news with!:wacko:

wow claire! what amazing lines!! soooooooooo happy for you :D xx big congratulations xx

Yea i knew it!! (Seen a couple of your other threads)
Massive congrats! Those lines are beautiful!!!
x

I have no idea how i did it.

My best mate thought i was wacko waiting that long!

Can you understand why i was going loppy yesterday with no BnB to shre my news with!:wacko:

Aaah yes that makes more sense, but also I was going loopy and I had no news so I didn't suspect a thing :haha:

You must be a bit wacko to wait that long :winkwink: But hige congrats :hugs:

oh good lord claire sweetie - i would have been going loopy with a bfp and no bnb!! soooooooo pleased for you all, i keep smiling for you! xx

awww thank you everyone!!! x :D im absolutely buzzing at the mo!

Huge congrats hun xxxxx:) i'm sooo happy for you xxxxxxx

Yayyyyyyy I am soooooooooooo happy for you xxx Congrats. hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xxx I am soooooooooo excited for you lol

congratulations honey!!! all the best xxx

Congrats!!! a baby brother or sister for Jack :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"