Jade Goody`s funeral

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
It was really sad :cry: but she got some turn out :hugs: she really was an amazin woman :hug: Youve touched the hearts of many and made everyone more aware of cancer and that its important to keep getting smears when you should. Thankyou xxxx

RIP jade x

i was in tears hun it was touching, she will be missed xxxx

How sad, but your right she did get a great turn out. :hugs:

R.I.P Jade. xx

i v+'ed it and watched it later when kids were in bed, i cried :cry::cry: its was so sad but was very lovely xx

R.i.p Jade xx

i'm really sick of hearing about her you know. she was famous for getting nekkid on a reality tv show that required no talent. she didn't do anything in her 'career' that was significant from what i can remember? if she had done anything worthy then i could understand the 'idol' 'legacy' status. it wasn't so long ago everybody hated her and her 'racist' family!

it's horid that her 2 boys are left without a mother, horid that 'nobody is good enough to look after her boys but her'as im sure 100% of mums would say the same, horid that a young female, forgetting she's a mother - thefact she's a young woman got her life snatched too soon. i cried, icried at the sheer terror of that happening to me, i cried at her never seeing her boys grow up, of never knowing what they'll be im getting shivers now just thinking. but you know what? millions and millions of other women in theworld have been through what she has, have left families/newborns/new husbands/the world too soon and they haven't got the freebies/status/recognition for going through the same thing, for fighting to the very end she'ss got when tbh with the millions she's got she shouldn't need freebies. they haven't got all the care and support that she has. she's no better than any other person that cancer feels the need to steal..yet has been hailed some kind of hero? you read in the usual womens weeklys of how a 9year old raised several thousand for charity literally on their deathbed, or the motherwho diednot long after giving birth who raised thousands before she died due to cancer. where's their fame/recognition/legacy/freebies? i'm sure millions of women would sell their souls to raise money to keep their family in comfort when diagnosed with cancer... but again they don't get that whole didn't she do wondeful, no hair doing interviews everywhere and anywhere just to insure them poor children had a good life.

yes, she did good cause women are more aware, but would she have even bothered if she wasn't effected? because tbh i really don't think she would have been that selfless to work tirelessly to promote such ahorrible disease. people work tirelessly to promote regular check ups for noother reason than a selfless act and don't get hailed as some bloody mother theresa to women! it's not fair.

wish the whole jades god thing would go away tbh.

being a celebrity makes her no different and no better, i think we should all remember the millions of other mothers/grandmothers/auntys/best friends/neighbours that have been lost along with another mother, jade.

it really irks me.

xXx

Well said MummyMummy.
Totally agree with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member