Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant again!

lol my OHs reaction was, well she did grow up on a trailer park. silly cow! if you have sex you might get pregnant!!

Thats ridiculous! What a stupid cow! I shouldnt laugh but honestly....

i agree that from everything she sems like a nice person, but i do pitty her. i'm 18 and having my first...i could not imagine having 2 at only 17. But i do agree with all of you..she seriously missed her sex ed classes...if you have sex there is that chance of being pregnant. Whoever told her you cant get pregnant while breastfeeding needs to be slapped!

OMG :shock: Did her parents not teach her anything...eek!!

She is stupid to think you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding BUT in her defence, in Sex Ed last year, I got a leaflet that said you couldn't get pregnant while breastfeeding in certain circumstances and I was like :saywhat: ?!

xx

im gonna go with it being a fake rumour!

chances of her having gotten her period wen her baby is only 3 month old is pretty negative.. esp if she is breastfeeding! this usually delays it. and for her to be 8 weeks along would mean she had to of had her period 4 weeks after birth... again possible but not likely!!

i was told by my MW, the chances of conception whilst breastfeeding are pretty remote... so in that case does this make me naive for believing it?

poor girl.. wish the media would let her be!

i posted a link to show its fake??

Omg...what a judgemental thread...
Im sorry girls...but seriously...!!

Plus its not real...there was a link somwhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->