• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

janelle or Ella-Rose

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
Curently WTT but am hoping for a girl next time and are thinking on either Ella-Rose or Janelle Elizabeth. We are already have a boy Jenson so want something that works well with it. What do you think? Surname is Wright

i like janelle elizabeth. dont get me wrong ella-rose is a beautiful name but its too popular for my liking.
I think Janelle goes beautifully with jenson as well.
its not very popular but its also pretty. xx

i like janelle elizabeth. dont get me wrong ella-rose is a beautiful name but its too popular for my liking.
I think Janelle goes beautifully with jenson as well.
its not very popular but its also pretty. xx

i agree with loolabear... ella is very popular where i live in the states, and i think janelle has a prettier sound to it personally. you can still call her elle for short if you like, but there are lots of other options too -- jan, janie, ellie, JJ...

Personally I'm not keen on Janelle but I LOVE Ella Rose .. Such a pretty little name! I only know one Ella, so I don't think it's too common xx

Love Ella-Rose but agree it's quite commen. Not a fan of Janelle though x

Well my little girl is Ella Rose (hadn't ever heard it before when we named her!) so I think that is very pretty.
I think Ella goes well with Jenson. Not that Janelle doesn't but they sound very similar, kinda like when twins are named similar sounding names.

Thanks for all your opinions, i love both, hubby loves ella rose, so will have to wait and see. :)

I love Ella Rose and i'm not keen on Janelle, but i think Janelle sounds better with Jenson.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"