January 2014, anyone starting TTCing then?

Twistergirl

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Me and my partner have decided to wait till next January to start TTCing because i wanna loose a bit of weight and get my periods regulated.. January feels forever away and i am so broody, what do you do to stop thinking about babies, if i carry on till January thinking about babies every minute of the day i am going to go crazy..

Anyone in similar position? Anyone waiting till next January?

I think you mean January 2014!

Regardless, welcome! I just stay super busy, right now I have school but also work, we are looking at houses to buy, I love to refinish furniture and shopping at thrift stores/garage sales are a lot of fun for big furniture bits. Reading is also a major pastime of mine! Just get out there and get busy, time will fly by!

Oops just realised, I changed it now..

Thank you for the tips, I am sure the time will fly by..

I am wtt starting January 2014!!! It feels like forever away!!:wacko::wacko:

Hey there!! We are WTT till January '14, I have an operation coming up in December and don't wanna get pregnant until I've healed from tht, the doctor told me it should take about 4 weeks to heal really. Also, I really want one more adults only vacation in February 2014, will be great to continue TTC or celebrate a BFP if we get lucky on our first cycle :flower:

I'm not struggling with the wait at all, I've been waiting so long (well 2 years) that 7 months is NOTHING and I think I'm gonna really enjoy these last few months.

Put all that baby wanting energy into being as healthy as can be and really getting fit.

Put a positive spin on it and think of this time as nesting for the little. Don't be sadden by young families that may cross your path, remember you are taking this time to drop some weight so your body can be the best home for a pending pregnancy.

I'm joining in because I will be a January 2014 ttc. How are you ladies holding up with all the waiting you've been doing? It's not long now although it does feel like forever when Christmas will be first!

We're starting trying in Jan 2014 too! Only recently decided that we were ready for a family and various reasons for waiting a few months, but mostly that we have a sporty holiday planned that wouldn't be possible if I was pregnant. I'm very broody too but going to enjoy the last few months of non babyness with my wonderful DH.
Planning to get in as good shape as possible and might start taking some pre-natal vitamins around November. Not counting on being successful first time, but at the same time, it's good to think positive :)

We're starting trying in Jan 2014 too! Only recently decided that we were ready for a family and various reasons for waiting a few months, but mostly that we have a sporty holiday planned that wouldn't be possible if I was pregnant. I'm very broody too but going to enjoy the last few months of non babyness with my wonderful DH.
Planning to get in as good shape as possible and might start taking some pre-natal vitamins around November. Not counting on being successful first time, but at the same time, it's good to think positive :)

Good luck to you and enjoy your holiday :) I had a short stint ttc in the last couple of months which was unsuccessful and I have to take a break now as I play sport to quite a high level to which I already committed myself to so have to wait unfortunately.

I just keeping thinking one last Christmas to enjoy being carefree and once that's out the way, we can concentrate on the grown up stuff :haha:

Good luck to you and enjoy your holiday :) I had a short stint ttc in the last couple of months which was unsuccessful and I have to take a break now as I play sport to quite a high level to which I already committed myself to so have to wait unfortunately.

I just keeping thinking one last Christmas to enjoy being carefree and once that's out the way, we can concentrate on the grown up stuff :haha:

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you in the TTC section in 2014 :happydance:

We're waiting to try in the new year as well. I miscarried in May and am just taking some time to work on myself before we try again. I too want to feel stronger/healthier before I conceive again and I also think it's healthy for my mind to take a break from baby-mode. Four months is going to fly by!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->