Sportysgirl :yellow: Maurice David, 1/25/16

:angel: Angels :angel:
NDH
coucou11
minimoocow
lilmisscaviar
EverythingXd
emma33

Yesterday I thought about starting a group called "January Joys" but I'm not confident yet I would get to stick around to run it so I didn't. And. I'm still not confident. But there's a name suggestion for you anyway :)

Don't put me down just yet I will have a better idea how things are going in a few days and I really don't want to have to ask to get my name removed again...

Hi and thanks for starting a group. I am excited and scared to death after losing my August baby during week 14. Praying that by some miracle I get to take a healthy baby home this time.

I'm due January 5th.

Hello ladies.
I'm nervously joining you here. I live in nz so January is quite sunny :) I don't mind what the group is called I just appreciate there being one.
I just got a surprise bfpyesterday on cd38. I must've ovulated around cd27 instead of just 18.
I'm not going to have confidence in this pregnancy ubtil after the harmony test and 12 week scan.

Dh doesn't even know yet. He's away until Tuesday.

Going by lmp I would be due 31dec. Going by my very very late ovulation I'm guessing around 10th January.
My first daughter was due end of Jan so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

I guess I'll find out at the first scan in about three weeks.

Will you ladies have more scans? I think I will get a ten week scan too. If baby is fine at ten weeks I'm going to splash out and get a harmony test (eexpensive here in nz).

Is there anything you are going to try to do differently this time around? I usually get really bad morning sickness so this time I'm looking for a wholefood meal replacement shake for some nourishment when I can't eat anything.

Here's to a h&h nine months.

Welcome everyone!

I'll update the list today! Welcome and h&h 9 months to all!

Hello ladies.
I'm nervously joining you here. I live in nz so January is quite sunny :) I don't mind what the group is called I just appreciate there being one.
I just got a surprise bfpyesterday on cd38. I must've ovulated around cd27 instead of just 18.
I'm not going to have confidence in this pregnancy ubtil after the harmony test and 12 week scan.

Dh doesn't even know yet. He's away until Tuesday.

Going by lmp I would be due 31dec. Going by my very very late ovulation I'm guessing around 10th January.
My first daughter was due end of Jan so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

I guess I'll find out at the first scan in about three weeks.

Will you ladies have more scans? I think I will get a ten week scan too. If baby is fine at ten weeks I'm going to splash out and get a harmony test (eexpensive here in nz).

Is there anything you are going to try to do differently this time around? I usually get really bad morning sickness so this time I'm looking for a wholefood meal replacement shake for some nourishment when I can't eat anything.

Here's to a h&h nine months.

Good to see you here spud. Seeing how we both had later losses last time maybe we can try keep each other sane - though I can't promise I'll be overly useful in that regard as I'm already super nervous.

Hi Fitmama - yes that's a good idea. I am not letting myself get excited at all. It is very hard when you have a later loss. I have only known for two days and I'm already attached to the bean though I am trying not to be yet.

Do you have an appointment for a first scan yet?

I did make a doctors appointment for Thursday and I will start to look for a new midwife (I'm not having the one I've always had as she never referred me to the early loss pregnancy clinic and pretty much just left me to my own devices. Even if it was a mistake and she just forgot any relationship there is gone for me - ha ha I sound like I'm dumping someone or talking about an ex).

Yes Spud, I have a scan booked for May 21 when I'll be 7 w 2 d. Scared to death already...I may well hyperventilate in the u/s room. Do you have one booked yet?

I don't blame you for dumping your midwife, LOL.

My doctor is awesome but she's on mat leave so I'm going with a midwife too. Can't believe how fast they book up, they had no December spaces left, thankfully I'm due early January so I got in.

Hi Ladies cauciously here as i had a missed miscarrage last May , im 37 got my BFP on friday i make myself 5 weeks tomorrow due date of Jan 5th , i going to ring the EPU tomorrow for a reaasurance scan at around 7 weeks , im already a mum teens and a toddler.. ive used this board in the past and found it very helpfull :thumbup::baby:

Just updated the top of the page. Should have everyone with a due date up there.

My first appointment is on May 15 at 6+6. I got my first beta back on Friday and it was 800something (17dpo), so I am feeling good about that. I get my second back sometime today. Really hoping it doubled nicely because with both of my losses I had doubling issues. I know I will finally relax once I have a good doubling time!

Looks like good news!!!!

beta 1 was 891
beta 2 was 1818 (47 hours between draws)

Doubling time of 45.68 hours. I read it would slow above 1200, so I guess it is looking good to still be under 48. Maybe a take-home baby for me this time!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you all?

I had a mc back in Jan, and am now expecting my rainbow baby, due Jan 4th.

Pregnancy after a loss has been especially hard. I find myself asking DH "do you think this baby will stick?" and I feel awful, but I constantly worry about it. We've pretty much told none of our friends and family, and won't until our first scan at 12 weeks.

I am getting even more nervous now as I am only 2 days away from when I experienced my MC before at 5 weeks and 2 days, though in that pregnancy all my symptoms went away completely a week before my mc, and in this pregnancy my symptoms have come, stayed, and have gotten stronger. I felt like I was going to vomit while eating my lunch today. I still find myself testing here and there. Yesterday my test line was darker than the control line. Though I know it's still early days, all these reassuring signs have helped me stay hopeful.

Besides all that, I am expecting my 3rd, I have a DD who will be 4 in 26 days, and a DS who will be 2 in early September.

Hi other January mamas! <3 I am very happy to be here with ya'll. Due on January 7!

DH and I had a 10 wk m/c after IVF transfer #1 in 2013, then an ectopic at 6wks after transfer #4 in 2014 (lost my left tube, too), then a c/p after transfer #5 in 2014, and finally another chemical after a surprise natural bfp earlier this year. So this rainbow baby is a super rainbow I guess. :haha:

I went in for my first beta today at 4+4. In my m/c pregnancy I was about 70 at this point, in my ectopic I was 140, and in my chemicals I was 60 and 7 respectively. Today my beta came in at 466! DH and I are thrilled, and I feel much more at ease.

I've had spotting every day for the last 6 days, but with the amount of blood thinners they have me on, I think that's to be expected.

H&H9M to everyone! <3

LockandKey- I am sorry you're so worried. :hugs: I so know where you're coming from. Can you go in earlier for a scan or betas or something to put your mind at ease? Surely your doctor wouldn't want you having to go through unnecessary stress. It sure does sound like your symptoms are great though and that your hpt is super dark. My test line on my frer's hasn't gotten as dark as the control yet.

LockandKey- DH and I have been the same way. Even with my good numbers, dh won't believe this baby is going to stick until our first appointment. We are afraid to get too excited.

buny- so sorry for all your losses. numbers this time look great! When is your second draw?

kdmalk- I go in again on Thursday for beta #2, so that'll be about 72 hours later. I think it needs to be 1300+ to be doubling normally. Worried, of course. I don't think there's any way to escape that. I also have my first OB/Gyn visit that day. After that, I should know when my first u/s will be, though I think it will be around 6 weeks since I've had an ectopic before and they'll want to make sure that everyone is where they should be.

Congrats on your second beta. Those are some strong numbers! Are you going to have a third draw? Or are you just waiting for u/s now? I'm sorry your DH is being a party pooper. Mine is feeling worried as well.

I'll ask at my first appointment if I can get an earlier scan, but I'm not even being seen until week 8. Only 22 more days till I see my midwife. I think it's just policy here, though had I had a history of miscarriages instead of just one, they may have been willing to see me sooner. I guess I will be stuck waiting.

Somehow though, this pregnancy feels much different than my other one. I never had much for symptoms, and the test lines on all the tests I took never darkened. I never even had any baby or pregnancy dreams like I am now with this pregnancy, so I am feeling much more confident :)

Your numbers are looking good ladies :flower: my dh is also worried, though he doesn't show it, he said he was stressed about going through a mc again, and then the idea of having 3 is overwhelming him as well. Seems like no matter what he contemplates he'll be stressed :haha:

That makes sense. With one loss, your miscarriage risk doesn't increase, so I guess they handle it like normal. I get special "kid glove" treatment with all the meds I'm on and the history I have. If you do get to a point where you need reassurance, you can always order your own hCG beta quants through Request-a-Test. I order through them whenever I want blood work done that my doctor doesn't think is necessary. :winkwink:

Hi ladies. I had a MMC last November and lost my twins. We have been TTC since then and last month I started charting with preseed and lo and behold got my BFP at 10 DPO. I am feeling much better about this pregnancy, but there is always the thought in the back of my mind if this one will stick. I will be moving in less than two weeks, so I won't be able to get an ultrasound until then. I still have to find a dr as well. By my calculations, I should be due on January 10.

For those of you that chart, are you continuing to chart BBT or is it better to stop?

:hugs: and fingers crossed for all you ladies! <3

Perinatologist's office just called. Ultrasound will be on May 18 (6+4). :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->