January & February Beans 2021

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Sander, May 26, 2020.

1. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Since we had a relatively small January group I thought it might be nice to expand the group to February too so we can have even more ladies to chat with :) Feel free to join and I’ll put your due date on the front page!

Due Dates

January 1st

Sander :blue:
    EmilyIGF

January 8th
    JessaBear36 :angel:
    Topazicatzbet :angel:

January 11th
    Growingmum
    Erinsmummy
    Jadza

January 18th
    Jules8 :blue:

January 24th
    Claw320

January 26th
    Rae27
    want2bamom

January 29th
    yellowcrayons

January 31st
    Rollachick

February 1st
    Jacksonl8805 :pink:

February 2nd
    lisalove :blue:

February 9th
    Mizztina :angel:

February 14th
    BlueMoonBubba :pink:

February 17th
    RNMama23 :blue::pink:

February 20th
    joo

February 21st
    Lerp :angel:
    Locksley27 :blue:

February 24th
    Quantea

February 26th
    Stargirl1993 :angel:

#1 Sander, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    jadza likes this.
  2. lisaalove

lisaalove Well-Known Member

Hey... I guess I'll make this my first official post. Uhg. I dont know why I'm nervous to post. But here I am. Lol I've been extremely tired. Last night I slept almost 11 hours and I'm still tired.

3. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Hi lisalove! It’s ok I waited ages to make a post too. I’ve been stalking the May/June testing threads to see who might join and I saw your tests, they look great! How far along are you now?

Exhaustion has been kicking my butt too. Especially today I’ve been feeling extra yuck :wacko:

jadza likes this.
  4. lisaalove

I'm only 4w3d it feels so early still. It's almost surreal still. I called to make my appointment today and I was shaking. I'm hoping we get some more ladies over here!

5. Claw320

Claw320 Active Member

Hi! I’d love to join! I’m currently due January 20th with my first but I have a feeling my due date will change after my first scan. I think it should be more like the 24th.

lisaalove likes this.
  6. lisaalove

Welcome! Whens your scan? I get the feeling my date will change during my first scan too.

7. Claw320

Claw320 Active Member

June 10th. I can’t wait. Time is dragging to get there!

8. lisaalove

Hopefully time will start to go by a little faster for us! Lol mines still soooo far away.

Claw320 likes this.
  9. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Welcome Claw! Exciting your scan is coming up, I’m sure time will fly by now that the weather is getting nicer. I just had my scan yesterday, I was crazy nervous but everything looked good. I told a couple of friends afterwards but so far we’ve been keeping it pretty quiet.

When is your scan Lisa?

Claw320 likes this.
  10. lisaalove

Not until the 22nd. Lol just under 4 whole weeks. I wanted it to be after I hit 8 weeks though for my own peace of mind.

11. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

That’s a good idea Lisa - my first scan with my 2nd was at 6+3, and we saw his heartbeat etc, but I still felt so worried for weeks afterwards because the scan was done so early on. Also their heart rates are slower early - his was only 130 (I know it’s fast enough but still seemed on the slower side to me)

This time I was 8+3 and the heart rate was 168 so I feel a lot more secure this time around!

I posted a pic in the last group but I’ll add it here too :)

JessaBear36 and lisaalove like this.
  12. lisaalove

That's awesome!

Tw? Mmc
    It's actually because I had an ultrasound and found out it was twins and they had hbs. I was 7w and then two weeks later I found out I had a mmc. So I feel like mentally if I know I made it past 7w1d (what they measured when I found out at 9w) then I'll be a little more relaxed because I dont think just hearing a hb will make me relax..

13. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Oh that’s so awful just a day later you lost them I’m so sorry :( Yes I can see how getting past that date would be very reassuring! Hoping the 22nd comes fast for you! I know it seems a long way off right now.

Are you hoping for a girl this time? I see you have 2 little boys like me. I’m hoping for a girl but planning for another boy lol. Claw I know it’s your first - any preference? :)

14. lisaalove

I'm PRAYING for a girl lmao. I have two boys yes but I also have 5 brothers and I'm the only girl! So it would be amazing to be around another girl other than my mom :p I partially expect a boy though even though I would love nothing more than a girl.

Sander likes this.
  15. jadza

jadza Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I had a scan last week. They adjusted my due date to the 11th of January. But all is good thus far, saw a little heartbeat going about 118bpm. Still feeling pretty good, just mild sick feeling every so often and get tired easily. How is everyone feeling?

lisaalove and Sander like this.
  16. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good scan jadza!

AFM I woke up to pee last night and had some pink spotting, this morning it went a brown/red colour. Not a lot but of course I’m worrying. I spotted just like this with my oldest at this same time so hoping it’s nothing, time will tell I guess :shrug:

17. lisaalove

That's great, welcome! I'm just exhausted. I slept like 12 hours yesterday. My breasts hurt but other than that no nausea yet.

18. lisaalove

Fingers crossed it's nothing!

19. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

It’s pretty much gone away now - I checked my notes and this actually happened the exact same gestational age with DS1. It freaked me out so bad then I thought I would lose the baby but everything ended up fine. I didn’t panic as much this time, since it’s almost completely gone now I’m hopeful it was nothing - also pretty sure I caught baby’s HB on the Doppler this morning so just trying to take it easy and stay off my feet today!

20. Claw320

Claw320 Active Member

Aw I hope it’s nothing!!

No preference on gender, but we decided to be surprised and not find out and I’m already dying to know :D