January & February Beans 2021

Sander

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Since we had a relatively small January group I thought it might be nice to expand the group to February too so we can have even more ladies to chat with :) Feel free to join and I’ll put your due date on the front page!

Due Dates

January 1st

Sander :blue: *Thomas Wake 12/20/20, 6lb 6oz* :baby:
EmilyIGF

January 8th
JessaBear36 :angel:
Topazicatzbet :angel:

January 11th
Growingmum
Erinsmummy
Jadza

January 18th
Jules8 :blue: *Gabriel John 12/31/20 7lb 11oz* :baby:

January 24th
Claw320

January 26th
Rae27
want2bamom

January 29th
yellowcrayons

January 31st
Rollachick

February 1st
Jacksonl8805 :pink:

February 2nd
lisalove :blue:

February 9th
Mizztina :angel:

February 14th
BlueMoonBubba :pink:

February 17th
RNMama23 :blue::pink:

February 20th
joo

February 21st
Lerp :angel:
Locksley27 :blue:

February 24th
Quantea

February 26th
Stargirl1993 :angel:

Last edited:
Hey... I guess I'll make this my first official post. Uhg. I dont know why I'm nervous to post. But here I am. Lol I've been extremely tired. Last night I slept almost 11 hours and I'm still tired.

Hi lisalove! It’s ok I waited ages to make a post too. I’ve been stalking the May/June testing threads to see who might join and I saw your tests, they look great! How far along are you now?

Exhaustion has been kicking my butt too. Especially today I’ve been feeling extra yuck :wacko:

I'm only 4w3d it feels so early still. It's almost surreal still. I called to make my appointment today and I was shaking. I'm hoping we get some more ladies over here!

Hi! I’d love to join! I’m currently due January 20th with my first but I have a feeling my due date will change after my first scan. I think it should be more like the 24th.

Hi! I’d love to join! I’m currently due January 20th with my first but I have a feeling my due date will change after my first scan. I think it should be more like the 24th.
Welcome! Whens your scan? I get the feeling my date will change during my first scan too.

Welcome Claw! Exciting your scan is coming up, I’m sure time will fly by now that the weather is getting nicer. I just had my scan yesterday, I was crazy nervous but everything looked good. I told a couple of friends afterwards but so far we’ve been keeping it pretty quiet.

When is your scan Lisa?

Not until the 22nd. Lol just under 4 whole weeks. I wanted it to be after I hit 8 weeks though for my own peace of mind.

That’s a good idea Lisa - my first scan with my 2nd was at 6+3, and we saw his heartbeat etc, but I still felt so worried for weeks afterwards because the scan was done so early on. Also their heart rates are slower early - his was only 130 (I know it’s fast enough but still seemed on the slower side to me)

This time I was 8+3 and the heart rate was 168 so I feel a lot more secure this time around!

I posted a pic in the last group but I’ll add it here too :)

232C5945-1C11-466B-BB7E-6E10213BFB3F.jpeg

That's awesome!

Tw? Mmc
It's actually because I had an ultrasound and found out it was twins and they had hbs. I was 7w and then two weeks later I found out I had a mmc. So I feel like mentally if I know I made it past 7w1d (what they measured when I found out at 9w) then I'll be a little more relaxed because I dont think just hearing a hb will make me relax..

Oh that’s so awful just a day later you lost them I’m so sorry :( Yes I can see how getting past that date would be very reassuring! Hoping the 22nd comes fast for you! I know it seems a long way off right now.

Are you hoping for a girl this time? I see you have 2 little boys like me. I’m hoping for a girl but planning for another boy lol. Claw I know it’s your first - any preference? :)

Oh that’s so awful just a day later you lost them I’m so sorry :( Yes I can see how getting past that date would be very reassuring! Hoping the 22nd comes fast for you! I know it seems a long way off right now.

Are you hoping for a girl this time? I see you have 2 little boys like me. I’m hoping for a girl but planning for another boy lol. Claw I know it’s your first - any preference? :)

I'm PRAYING for a girl lmao. I have two boys yes but I also have 5 brothers and I'm the only girl! So it would be amazing to be around another girl other than my mom :p I partially expect a boy though even though I would love nothing more than a girl.

Hi everyone,

I had a scan last week. They adjusted my due date to the 11th of January. But all is good thus far, saw a little heartbeat going about 118bpm. Still feeling pretty good, just mild sick feeling every so often and get tired easily. How is everyone feeling?

SmartSelect_20200527-161711_Gallery.jpg

Glad you had a good scan jadza!

AFM I woke up to pee last night and had some pink spotting, this morning it went a brown/red colour. Not a lot but of course I’m worrying. I spotted just like this with my oldest at this same time so hoping it’s nothing, time will tell I guess :shrug:

Hi everyone,

I had a scan last week. They adjusted my due date to the 11th of January. But all is good thus far, saw a little heartbeat going about 118bpm. Still feeling pretty good, just mild sick feeling every so often and get tired easily. How is everyone feeling?

View attachment 1082193
That's great, welcome! I'm just exhausted. I slept like 12 hours yesterday. My breasts hurt but other than that no nausea yet.

Glad you had a good scan jadza!

AFM I woke up to pee last night and had some pink spotting, this morning it went a brown/red colour. Not a lot but of course I’m worrying. I spotted just like this with my oldest at this same time so hoping it’s nothing, time will tell I guess :shrug:
Fingers crossed it's nothing!

It’s pretty much gone away now - I checked my notes and this actually happened the exact same gestational age with DS1. It freaked me out so bad then I thought I would lose the baby but everything ended up fine. I didn’t panic as much this time, since it’s almost completely gone now I’m hopeful it was nothing - also pretty sure I caught baby’s HB on the Doppler this morning so just trying to take it easy and stay off my feet today!

It’s pretty much gone away now - I checked my notes and this actually happened the exact same gestational age with DS1. It freaked me out so bad then I thought I would lose the baby but everything ended up fine. I didn’t panic as much this time, since it’s almost completely gone now I’m hopeful it was nothing - also pretty sure I caught baby’s HB on the Doppler this morning so just trying to take it easy and stay off my feet today!

Aw I hope it’s nothing!!

No preference on gender, but we decided to be surprised and not find out and I’m already dying to know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->